AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Are you serious? :smile:

Not a new concept since I started selling here 2 years ago, at least. :wink:

For example: 1$ used to be the price for short items single-use license and 3$ for the multi-use one.

Look at your statements pages over the years. Pretty sure you have some of those in there somewhere.

Probably they capped Marbury’s license scheme while they were at it :sunglasses:

Slow month indeed. Since there is such a low traffic, I’m using it to experiment with prices, so I’ll be ready when September comes. I’m lowering prices by a few dollars each week until I get down to 20$. After that, I will decide what the final prices will be. So far, I didn’t see any big drops at high prices or increased sales at lower prices. I guess 10-15$ difference just doesn’t matter so much for most clients.

5 Likes

:wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the good info I do really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Totally agree :slight_smile: If they really love a track, don’t worry about 10-15 $

1 Like

Bad bad, a monday without a single sale is not a good thing, never.
I miss the bell on my phone announcing a sale. (I use vatomium for that)

Why do people have to take holidays :rofl:
Come back to work guys, we’re waiting for an avalanche of sales

6 Likes

Nonzerobot in the workplace :moneybag: :rofl:

nonzerobot

10 Likes

@AUDIOSPORT: Hahaha! Quite close to reality! Just replace the coffee cup by a beer and that’s it. :wink: :beer:

5 Likes

Hard to know if new prices could work or not after a single day, in my humble opinion, but if you feel like price raising will harm your business, then you might want to only change a portion of your items to be able to compare between which system will work best for you after a while? I don’t know. Just some ideas.

1 Like

August became slower after the 20th. Sales is still small. :unamused:

3 items already but not a single sale yet. Should I be worried or is this normal for a beginner?

Congrats on your first sale! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Right on time, hope this one brings more in the future (for all of us)!

2 Likes

2 sales on Monday, truly hope this week will be better than the last three!
:four_leaf_clover::anchor::four_leaf_clover:

Wow, so annoying to read this everyday man…)

1 Like

Absolutely dead.

2 Likes

Absolutely dead!

1 Like

Absolutely.

Wish you to release from this curse)