1st track approved, 1st day, 1st sale!!!

Hi community! I just wanted to share my joy about my entrance to this awesome market. Two days ago I had my first approval after 11 days of tense waiting for the reviewers, but felt pretty good when I saw my first sale
2 hours later!
I think I’ll have so much fun in here…

10 Likes

Lucky you! Hope for your that number rises soon even higher :slight_smile:

Thank you, hope the same to you too

Good luck!

BB

1 Like

Congratulations!!! It is exciting the first sale

1 Like

Congrats :slight_smile:
Good luck with your sales
AS

Thanx guys, hope the best for you all!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congratulation @Loopacholic :tada: Good luck for more sales :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great start - well done :slight_smile: !

1 Like

Hi, @Loopacholic! Congrats! Nice start! :+1:

1 Like

Lucky you! I wish you same with all your items.

1 Like

Thank you all guys for your support…in fact I didn’t wait all this response of all of you!
I see all these members with thousands of sales and dreaming that I will be just like them some day, but I realize that there is so much hard work to be done and as I read in another topic "This is a marathon, not a 100 meter run!"
I hope the best to all of you…

Very good start! Good luck for more sales @Loopacholic :+1:

1 Like

That’s an awesome trifecta. Congratulations and good luck !

1 Like

Hello friends! Can you please help me about the analytics page of an item? It’s not clear to me what all the statistics means, for example what is the unique pageviews in comparison with the pageviews, what the “entrances” means and if there is a way to know if somebody downloads the preview.
Thanks in advance for your answers…

1 Like

I bet someone should start a new thread about that, since i join AJ i couldn’t access statistic page, i tried almost everything.

Why is that? When you go to your song page there is a pop up menu above your song waveform that says “Item details” If you click you will find in the bottom the option “Analytics”

1 Like

Yep that’s true, but it’s just keep on loading and loading forever.

Wow…1st sale joy unforgettable…BTW a big congratulation @Loopacholic