Yay my first item was approved and was sold within minutes))

Yay my first item was approved and was sold within minutes)) Im so happy about it)

Also I need to ask you something! Can somebody check my profile design and give me some advices.

I am a new member so all your advices are welcome.

Let’s be friends!)

8 Likes

Congratulations, IceCream! I had a similar experience when I first started. It’s a great feeling!

Your profile looks good, but you can work on it as you go. Focus on your items first and try some external promotion through SoundCloud and YouTube (make sure you use the watermarked version though!).

Great to have you here and good luck with your journey through the 'Jungle :wink:

Thank you))

Congrats! It’s great feelings! :smiley_cat: :shaved_ice:

Congrats! :smile:

1 Like

Congrats! I’m almost in the same boat as you :smiley:

You can build up your profile as you upload more products :smile:
It’s the approach I’m personally pursuing. Once I have more products, I’m planning to revamp my description and give it a more streamlined, intuitive look.

Good luck with your endeavor!

The audiojungle voice on the one you sold is not doing anything, someone can easily use it while downloading the preview. Keep that in mind

Good point from Pandocrator, that audiojungle watermark is annoying but please put it (partially) over your sounds, or else they can just use the preview.

Furthermore: CONGRATS on your first sale!

Thank you guys for you advices :relaxed:

About watermark thanks i am really didn’t worry about it! :disappointed_relieved:

Congratulations!!! :tada: Best wishes, MotionAudio ! :blush:

Congratulations on your first sale!

you can always update your existing previews and download files. :smile:
Keep it up!

Yes, i did it)

Well done ! and welcome in the (audio) jungle !

congrats, 1st sale is such a buzz!

When you start uploading more music then you can make some public collection links but for now your profile is looking good, next step is make some more music!

Good luck, Joe.

Its really happy for me to great job !!

Awesome man! First , yet big step towards the success :slight_smile: Congratulations!

Thanks guys!))

I hope that instant sale will give you a soft whippy taste that melts in your mouth and has a lashing of strawberry sauce on top. :slight_smile:

Congrats mate…