AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

No sales yet but it hasn’t been a month since I started uploading, two tracks on my portfolio now.

Sure, if you

a) are extremely good at what you are doing
b) bring something new to the table or just nail the sound that is in demand
c) have some luck in that your stuff is found in the search
d) upload ****loads of tracks in those 6 months

or

e) just get that runner/featured track that everyone is having wet dreams about

achieving 500 sales in 6 months could be done theoretically.

Is it likely?

No.

4 Likes

August turned out to be the best selling month for me, and it’s not even over yet… yay! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have a decline in sales in August. But I hope in September everything will be ok.

2 Likes

Dead since thursday. A nice name for a 90s emo band, though.

7 Likes

Dead today. Hope it’s due to the weekend effect and not my new pricing strategy. Hmm…

1 Like

About 24 hours without sales! Absolutely dead today!

1 Like

2 items sold at new prices; reassuring. Seems that things continue to work okay on my side.

I guess I’ll have a clearer picture of ADP by the end of the month. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What you need to do is be inspired in such difficult times! :wink:

1 Like

I’m in old school thrash metal mode these days. So this 80s pop tune don’t do much for me at the moment… Nice try though, haha! :smiley:

1 Like

I did my best! Just in difficult moments, I always listen to Sandra’s songs and get inspired - my motivation and a charge of incredible positive! It is advise by any of her songs, I advise, for wakefulness! It always helps me for 10 years! :wink:

1 Like

Well, you know better! This infects! Her songs are incredible (for me) (one of the puzzles of my soul)I grew up on them! Ha ha! :slightly_smiling_face: I spilled a drop of my soul with you! :sunglasses: Simply my mother was very fond of Sandra and she died in 1999 (my mother) (I was 11 years old) and I remember that myself! But everything is in order, just thoughts have recovered by themselves!

2 Likes

Now I understand better. I also have those types of songs in some memory folders. Thank you! Cheers! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! these songs I can never erase from my life! This is for me something unusual and very familiar!

1 Like

@CleanMagicAudio: Here’s an 80s number I heard last week; while on the road for short summer vacancies. Simple but great lyrics speaking straight to my heart and soul. I like how it begins like a ballad and then turns to a full-on energetic vibe that makes me want to cling to old goals once again. Hope you’ll like it too. :blush:

About sales: Stopped again… hope this week will bring good news for many of us! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Something Going On.

1 Like

Still selling a few items (at new pricing). It makes a nice difference for SFX multi-use licenses.

1 Like

Give it some time?

(I changed my prices 5 days ago and if I’m not mistaken, today is the first time I sold a multi-use license at new pricing). :wink:

1 Like

Well good for you :smile: I will give it some more time. Is the multi licence a new concept ?

Thanks. :blush: