AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Very interesting and curious experience. Looks like the bait on the low price tag does not work?

2 Likes

Well, at least not for me, but I must point out that I did the $5 move on the very few corporate items I have. I guess that category is already a jungle inside the jungle.

3 Likes

On topic: still slow sales. :neutral_face:

1 Like

No sales in sight this week🙄

Hey everyone. Things seem to be getting a bit personal around here.

Please do not use personal attacks on the forums. As per our Community Guidelines:

Post or solicit any kind of racism, flaming, trolling, harassment, discrimination of any kind, or behaviour deemed to be intentionally abusive or inappropriate. Behaviour of this kind will result in an immediate warning, followed by temporary disablement. Further violations can escalate to account freezes and bans.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Thanks for the reminder - I hate when half of the posts are about people slowly becoming more and more agressive about something that has been mis-interpreted.

Also, please, some of us are not totally fluent in English… so it may happen that we don’t use the right word, and we can sound rude, or agressive, or lacking respect where in fact we simply mis-used a word…

That being said, still nada, no sales at all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Slow July and Slow August so far!
Haven’t raised my prices yet, but i do intend to raise them just a little, to test the waters!
And when the market hopefully picks up again in September i will assess what is happening with ADP in the Jungle and make a more dedicated decision!
Truly hope August picks up, though!
:four_leaf_clover::raised_hands::grapes:

2 Likes

It´s being my worst month since January. August is August, but this August… I don´t like this August.
Good luck to everyone this month.

Being positive, not everything is bad in August. a picture i took yesterday with my phone.
I´m thinking to sell it on photodune… :rofl::joy::joy::rofl:

And i see @KakaduCreation finally is by my side! Congratulations!! :smiley:

14 Likes

Thank you friend! Awesome photo! My dream! :smile:

1 Like

I’m heading to Asturias next week, this is the view I’m hoping for!!

Edit: very low sales this week…:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Asturias is BEAUTIFUL.

If you want to go to, probably the most beautiful (and strange) beach; Gulpiyuri.
It´s summer and it will be crowded, unfortunatelly, but deserve it.

Have a nice travel!

4 Likes

I’ve uploaded several tracks lately and raised my prices a little.
I can tell that sales have a little drop, around 20-30%,but overall revenue has raised about 50-70% in comparison with last august when I did upload frequently.
Also looking at popular files I can tell that it’s an overall market drop. The entrance to popular items costs only 15 sales when usually it’s about 21-24 sales.
So,best strategy for now is be patient,think about new strategies with ADP,create quality tracks and wait for september when things,hopefully, will go better for the whole market :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely atrocious. I usually try to keep things positive, but it’s getting harder when you’re basically on a life support with 1 sale in about 2 weeks, while new uploads are collecting dust already and make no impact at all.

3 Likes

Absolutely D-I-A-B-O-L-I-C-A-L

2 Likes

just 3 sales this month! i understand everyone potentially interested in my music is in holyday but come on! :slight_smile:

Alo - Is this Marbury Media?

Do we have money, where to bring?! :joy::rofl:

only one sale in last week!

Is anyone else here having problems with viewing item analytics? Seems to be infinitely loading.

2 Likes

Just cheched it. Everything work fine :+1:t2:

1 Like

Have you installed adblock or something like this in your web browser?

This could be the problem.