AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Same here!

1 Like
4 Likes

Maybe a PC format? hahahaha

1 Like

No adblock here. But now it’s working again. Odd!

3 Likes

It was slow yesterday, but now is fine.

2 Likes

Happens to me as well sometimes… works 90% of the time for me.

1 Like

Very disappointing week with only two sales…
Boo hoo hoo again!
:slot_machine:

This week is a disaster. Only 6 sales so far, far from my standard of 18-25. Can’t blame ADP, I had the same prices last week and I had 20 sales. A week before that with old prices, 12 sales. It seems this is the peak of the vacation season, and nobody works :smile:

Btw. I think people also change prices too fast, I see 10+$ drops within a few days. If I was a customer, this would be very confusing. Imagine you download preview of a 39$ song, and come back a few days later and you see it’s 20$ or 49$. Very confusing. Nothing wrong with experimenting, and I will try different prices myself… But these rapid changes are clearly caused by paranoia. You can’t get any real data to compare results if you had 3-4 prices within a week, especially when the whole market has a lot less traffic than usual.

3 Likes

YAY YAY YAY (3 sales so far this week for my tiny little portfolio, can’t complain)

Not working for me this morning… I do have an adblock installed but it’s never been a problem in the past. Using Chrome.

Absolute zero, yesterday and today. Absolute sadness and longing.
b00h00h00?

1 Like

The customer’s lucky if it get cheaper then.
Imagine you bought $49 music then it became $20 week after your purchase. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s true! :smiley:
But at the same time, a customer would think, what if that track will cost 100,200$ tomorrow? It’s weird! Also, he would get frustrated if he buys a track at 49$ and the minute later the same track costs 20$. Without an official sale/discount.
If I saw the same track cost 18$, the other day 49$, the third day 17$, I would probably wait until the author gets paranoid enough to set this track at 5$ :smiley:

2 Likes

LOL that will be true if they don’t have deadlines :rofl:
Deadline>$100 price>still buy it because of deadline :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well, I don’t have deadlines. I buy a lot of stuff on VideoHive and Codecanyon, sometimes 4-5 months ahead. I can wait, take your time…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Then we’re the same. I’m a typical discount hunter on graphicriver and codecanyon too. But I hope that my buyers aren’t like me. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a big time hoarder of plugins and after effect templates.

This is what my folder of unused discounted Envato products looks like:

2 Likes

I think it was just choking from all the transactions you were pulling in - fire hose effect :slight_smile:

Good hunter = patient hunter :smirk::grin:

1 Like

This week is slow.
But it’s the peak of the summer holiday season. 2 more weeks, and hopefully it would be gone.
When you add the ADP into the equation, it’s slower than usual.

Wake me up when August ends. :slight_smile: