AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Maybe tomorrow? :wink:

1 Like

I hope so! That would be great and good news! :smiley:

1 Like

It could have happened earlier! Well, it was hot and I also enjoyed the beach! :joy:

1 Like

Seeing my sales this month, i can assure you that i won´t move from my site. :rofl:

1 Like

Everything should change soon! I notice a pattern when you get a sale I have a silence. And vice versa. :wink:

3 Likes

Now that the boring posts of Nonzerobot and friends are finally behind, this AudioJungle Sales Monitor’s thread is back to normal state! Posts about beach days, beers or other cool stuff! Plus some curious sales theories and statistics in-between to keep the thread’s title covered, haha! :smile:

I would return to the beach too, but it’s raining like hell where I am today! It doesn’t rain many sales, though…

4 Likes

Who is the first of you to earn 1000 sales? What are the stakes? What are the prizes? :joy:

5 Likes

Interesting offer! Make bets, gentlemen!:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Prize?
An Ambient template with palm muted guitar, waterdrop sound and piano reverses!

@Nonzerobot.
Good one from Slayer!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I think it will be a tie. :wink:

…and the prize, also a tie:

6 Likes

I prefer White Noise. :wink:

3 Likes

Oooh I came up with (not about money) … Competition for the best solo song! Who lost he sings solo(unofficially, or makes a video, the one who has won enjoys and gives flowers and ice cream) How do you this idea. After all, you are musicians! :wink: The stakes will be high! How do you like the idea?

4 Likes

I sing badly, if I lose I will dance!
giphy

3 Likes

The last time i sang in a bar…

4 Likes

Excellent! Everyone is here! And we are already waiting for the first results of this race!

3 Likes

Absolutely dead. Abysmal. Probabaly wont start selling until the 14th or 15th. Rinse repeat…rinse repeat…

2 Likes

@WavebeatsMusic - I decided to try Your advice with the EQ on your avatar. :wink: Most likely the customers will think I stole your idea. Luckily I bought 16 music icons on https://graphicriver.net, (where the equalizer was also present) & in the end we chose a more appropriate logo. :eyes:
Thank you for trying to help me with this!
It’s very nice when people help each other :nerd_face:

1 Like

Well, I was happy with 3 sales from 1st to 3rd of August… but since then, dead, zero, nada…
Ok, I raised the prices as well… but I am not sure this is due to this, it seems August is always slow…

I too have had a very slow week this week and since the introduction to ADP and my raising of prices has been really quiet. It is holiday time for a lot of people and also the shock of price increases to buyers will slow everything down. Let the market adjust to this price change and I am sure all will be fine.

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to upload anything for the last 2 weeks so I can’t jump to conclusions, but since the introduction of ADP things have been more or less as following for me:

• The average number of sales went down just a bit (not really drastic).
  • I slightly raised the prices on some of my best selling items and managed to get almost the same incomes.
  • I did the experiment of dumping the price of some old rusty buried tracks and they didn’t sold any better. Even if they did, they wouldn’t leave me a dime so the only reason I see for an author to do such a nonsense is for SE positioning purposes or just pure evil.

So to sum up, so far August has been a bit slow in sales volume, but with basically the same incomes as July. I guess that if I would have been able to upload regularly (1 or 2 tracks a week), ADP might have a positive impact on my side. I hope to be back on track in 3 weeks or so, so we’ll see.

Good luck everyone!

6 Likes