AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Yeah that’s a great point tbh.

Yeah, I kinda feel the same way. It seems there’s not much we can do to make our voices be heard… unless we write the URL of a competitor’s library in the forum and then BAM! you got banned in the blink of an eye! :laughing:

I must say, though: that is some furious magenta in the brand new “Elements Flash Sale” banner, ain’t it?

8 Likes

My eyes bleed, just saw it :rofl:

You just can’t miss this ad now

I thought I had to update Flash player :joy:

6 Likes

Literally just saw that banner too, feels like a middle finger to us. That’s fine though, like Robert said, we authors gotta remember there’s other places we can go so I’m just going to try to focus my energy into other areas! Will still upload on here of course, but I’m not going to put in the effort I was org planning for this marketplace, I’ll save that for companies that actually value my services. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

March is ultra dead so I am considering going non-exclusive…

2 Likes

Okay I’m saying one more thing so fellow artists, buyers and maybe envato staff see this. But here’s my current position.

I don’t like being exploited, patronised and lied to. Envato recently have been doing all three to us. It’s like they’re trying to make us feel good with their positive language and milestone badges, then f us over at every turn financially. I really want to put all my passion and hard work into this marketplace but I just don’t feel right doing it with Envato treating us the way they are. I’m giving them over 60% of my hard work per sale, and how do they treat us in return? Like an expendable stat on a piece of paper. The online gig economy needs regulating imo because this type of behaviour is frankly disgusting, needs to stop and I don’t feel comfortable giving them a majority of my income per sale as it stands now. I don’t want to reward unethical business practices.

Okay now I really am going to stop being negative because it’s genuinely putting me off making music in general.

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hahahaha! Totally!

1 Like

Looks like TimMcMorris pulled his tracks out of Elements?

7 Likes

Absolutely dead, so I must be a zombie composer writing this message! :eye::scream::joy:
When is that experiment going to be done for good, mates?
:beers:

2 Likes

The last item took 15 days ago. For March 3, will see what will happen when the new tracks.

makes you wonder how much their making (or losing) there to pull out

2 Likes

Dear creative art directors from Envato Elements, please do not deface my profile page with that ugly pink to bypass potential buyers to Elements.
It´s a cheek. Sorry guys, but that color is below your skills.

15 Likes

PinkZebra will win from this color :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

LOL…yes, the only one who will “win” from this cruelty in terms of contrast…and traffic.

1 Like

Mid month and absolutely :skull:. quelle surprise!

Here’s what a slap looks like))

5 Likes

Hello customers, HELLO!

forrest%20hello

15 Likes

That really is one ugly color.

I guess they thought the previous banner was way too subtle.

I’m thinking of adding a banner on my profile that points to their Elements banner and says something like: “Don’t You Believe It!”