AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

We could protest with a banner slogan: STAY WITH US!

…this could be told to UK parliament as well :wink:

4 Likes

The Elements banner appeared again and 2 days without sales. Coincidence? I do not think so.

Yes, a many and many times in my life I felt that being negative (in any thing of my life) really prevents me from doing what I love (prevents me to make music). It takes (a negative things) so much energy… But I agree with you in your whole message, especially in these words: “I don’t want to reward unethical business practices.”. That is why I put a high price on almost all my tracks because if I have some income I don’t want to have just a few bucks from a work in which I put my soul, my energy and a time of my life. My life is not eternal, at least my physical life.

Good luck to you too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Totally offtopic, but i wanted to share, in these no-sales times…

The last saturday, in carnivals, in my city, a record was beaten, more than 400.000 persons with costumes in a concert.
4bde97ee-2cc2-473f-9b75-9518d53df721

27 Likes

It is such a great thing when people come together for a joy. It helps to fill that you are not alone, not a little single part of existence but you, he, she, they, all people and all things around is existence. I personally love to see when people come together for a joy. It is always a very joyful and peaceful atmosphere. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seems like the hellish ultra-pink banner ad killed my sales since yesterday! :upside_down_face:

I have an idea! I’m going to upload many pink noise sounds and make a fortune! :facepunch:

8 Likes

Offtopic: I still have the idea that Envato is trying to win this fight from in the external market (all these bright banners, etc.) with which of his competitors(some other trading platform). I recently looked at other trading platforms, but I haven’t yet found one (maybe I was looking bad?). Who is this competitor, just interesting …

It seems to me that a new banner with such a bright color was not chosen by chance (I got the impression that Envato is actively fighting(in all possible ways) someone from other trading platforms. Just my thoughts … I don `t know whether this is true or not, but nevertheless there is a suspicion of this.

4 Likes

After a great, great first week… this week has been really slow all of the sudden.
is it the pink banner of death? IS IT?!?

4 Likes

I just checked a sales of the new items of AJ and a first sale was only on the 6 page. I remember in the past a first sale was at least on the 2 page. And in overall: so low sales of the new items now. I think it was never been before.

I associate the pink color with glasses, or with a carefree life or … (I will not say 3rd :sweat_smile:) .But do not be discouraged ahead of time, not all times are good - the most important is the fruits of this activity(because we are waiting for the fruit in the direction of the success of the authors, not just Envato).

My opinion is this: Envato will not drop the ax on his leg, I hope and will not drop this ax to us too.
I do not think that on Envato all these changes (bright banners) were introduced just like that (or that their authors suffered). I doubt it.

Hope is not dead yet, probably this is the lack of communication between the staff and the authors (a nutshell: we do not understand but express anger because they did not tell us something). Something like this.

In order not to keep the authors on negatives, they could just say what they had in mind. This would solve a lot of problems (as for authors who have already begun to leave for non-exclusive accounts, and for all those who remain).

1 Like

Envato works wonders! My new track was approved an hour ago. But there are views two days ago! Have they invented a time machine? :flushed:

6 Likes

They just don’t care anymore. It’s all about elements now.

3 Likes

Most likely your track was accepted on another day, but it was noted that March 14th. :sweat_smile: You need to check and compare dates, exact numbers.

He was taken for 13.5 days. :man_shrugging:

Taken away? In this case, they checked this track ahead of time. So you have the wrong dates. Most likely you did not notice and the track was approved earlier.

You can see my new track in the “new” relevant category … This is just to check. The track was approved over an hour ago. Confirmations come to my email.

Well, all the same, you probably miscalculated the date, or put the statistics of another track.

Seriously? Why do I need it?

Well, I do not know, but something is wrong. It is unlikely that the statistics that messed up. Most likely you confused the track with the same name.