AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

5 days without sales.

1 Like

OK, March seems to be a “dead” month, which was expected, considering the Experiment won’t be over for a couple more weeks. At least we have a clear reason for the drop in sales, no need for speculations.

I guess the end of March/beginning of April will be a turning point for a lot of the authors here on AJ.

3 Likes

“I guess the end of March/beginning of April will be a turning point” - it certainly will be and what will the category pages default sort will the marketplaces be left with?

1 Like

Just got my first sale in 30 days. It’s not much, but it’s something. It’s a really old track, one of my first from 2010.

4 Likes

“Best Self Rated” maybe…?

It could be that you are showing up with older tracks in the “trending function” in the category pages, which is still not working, you can check the trending function in the genre of the track you sold. Or maybe it’s just coincidence :slight_smile:

love this

Looks like we have our very own Nostradamus in our midst!

1 Like

I checked the trending function in the track’s genre, and I have found one of my tracks on the first page, but one from 2012. The track I sold is nowhere to be found in the first 10 pages. Guess I just got lucky.

3 Likes

It is impossible to find a Nostradamus in the world financial crisis question. Unfortunately… But maybe fortunately))

:skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

5 days without sales. Only a 4 sales in this month. No US buyers at all. Almost no views of a new tracks (in the statistics). Something going wrong in AJ…

1 Like

One sale in March, great, really inspiring

I really consider going non-exclusive now, dead month for me so far. I already know what’s going to happen at the end of the month, email: your payout was rejected

4 Likes

One of the reasons why I hate the new payout system. Now I also get shamed by Envato at the end of the month for not selling enough.

1 Like

Ye I am Good ! Yeee I know !

9 Likes

I’m so sad to see this! I was so hardworking. Elements and this experiment are killing us :confused:

6 Likes

Deleted my comments because I can’t be bothered being negative anymore, just hope this is still a viable career option and that sales come back soon.

5 Likes

Dead.

Hey, I don’t wanna sound negative but I would never stake my career on a marketplace that someone else owns!

I’ve been through it with AdSense, eBay, Amazon affiliates etc… It’s possible to do great for awhile, but eventually the ride comes to an end.

Not that RF libraries and stock can’t be a portion but if you’re serious about making a living composing, relationships, real music libraries and bigger projects are where you need to be!

7 Likes

Absolutely dead. :upside_down_face: