AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

not one sale since october 4th and all of a sudden, 2 sales (logo & FX) in the beginning of december.
very strange :thinking:
if you think I only have a couple of items in my portfolio, wrong ! I have 77 items, most of them are logos.

Eternal Sunday a whole month in a row. I wait until December 21, to become non-exclusive, (if nothing changes) and goodbye Envato. I need to look for another income. For me, in this market it is impossible to earn normal sales.

1 Like

Hey! AJ! Do not die! I know you’re back to life, but so boring to wait!
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Only 1 lonely sale in December… And the last two featured tracks got also only 14 sales together, sad. :roll_eyes:

And yet Envito reject some of my better quality music, some unique niche. I really wonder if anyone actually “reviews” music here because they let in an awful lot of trash, with equally trashley titles.

As for sales…absolutely dead. Dec is one of my worst months, even with revised pricing.

The sales stucks since Thursday.
But, Dec 3-5 was definitely great, i must say.

Tragic sales this week… Probably most people spent a lot of cash on Cyber Mondays, Black Fridays and promotions like these, so no money left for us, AJ authors! We need some sales badlyyyyy! :pray: :four_leaf_clover: :pray:

I must say, this week has been very strange. In the first half I’ve earned almost 1000$, which is incredible and breaks all my personal records by far. But then, things went silent. I don’t know how is that even possible

7 Likes

Congrats!!!
I don´t reach in all month to 100$… :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I do not have 50$ this month! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Believe me, this is not normal at all, and I don’t earn anywhere near that in a normal week… But sales just came out of nowhere in the first half of the week, and a lot of big broadcast licenses included. I thought this is it, here comes my big breakthrough! But then, neeeeh, everything stopped. It’s like Envato is trolling me :smiley:

1 Like

I got that and take holidays for the rest of the month… :grin::joy:

1 Like

$1000 is really not a bad result for one week :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

A psychologists often says: If you want something very very much it will never come, because your addiction from your desire is very strong. Try to be distracted a bit, try to let go your desire a bit. And you will get what you want. It is working for me when I really can create a distance between my desire and me. But I know it is not so easy. But sometimes I manage it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am a progressive realist but not a psychologist. They say that chickens are milked … Anything can happen! :wink:

1 Like

Ok, but don’t tag Envato in such a post. Next time when we need real help, they won’t respond or take us seriously. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I do what I see fit! :wink: I see nothing wrong with that. Do you think otherwise?

1 Like

Epic Emptiness is the name of my last sold track, which describes perfect the situation with the sales this month :slight_smile: But is nothing new, there are such periods here :slight_smile: Just forget about the results and take your focus on doing something creative :wink:

1 Like

@CleanMagicAudio needs real help, maybe TOO MUCH real help. :wink: :joy:

2 Likes