AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

It would be enlightening, indeed. But I kind of feel that if every author knew exactly how a costumer arrived to a certain track (initial entry, category refining, keywords,etc.) everyone would end up weaving almost the same naming, tagging and description strategies and it would mess up the whole market, just like elements is about to do in front of our noses.

Regarding costumers feedback, I once met a video producer who told me he first went for a style and mood that fit nicely and then checked if, among the tracks found, any of them had the same duration as his project. :smile: So it seems that length is also a thing to consider! I’m normally too lazy to prepare different cuts, but I definitely should start doing it.

A huge drop in sales today comparing with yesterday, I notice that is not just me but other authors too.
Maybe this announcement by envato is taking effect.

Well, not for me. Yesterday 0 sales. Today, 1 sale. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ahahah :rofl: I’m talking about the big guys that made several dozens sales a day. Those are very easy to track if they are selling less from one day to the next. They don´t have many days without sales and today they are selling short.

1 Like

Absolutely dead.

https://soundcloud.com/uppm-uk/frolic-curb-your-enthusiasm

1 Like

Different edits is definitely a good idea to potentially boost sales. Also in my experience (short lived experience but still…) raising the price of your tracks is a good way to be more visible in the search engine, especially with older tracks. In such a chaotic search engine some will sort by high-low price in the search for quality tracks.

I have raised many of my slightly older tracks 39-59 $ and none of them are performing worse, actually they are performing better. Of course this could be because of traffic from newer tracks, but being more visible in the search engine is obviously good. So while dumping prices gives you “fast food” views, raising prices might give you “slow food” views. And certainly more income.

I’m having tons of views in the tracks comparing to other months but not selling. Are buyers with no money? :sweat_smile:
BTW we will not having sales bought with envato credits for long thanks to the move from envato removing that payment method.
Now customers only have paypal, credit card and shrill and all 3 have a extra 2$ fee cost.

Yes, 0 sales since Envato credits are gone! :open_mouth:

1 Like

This is serious

1 Like

I usually have 18-25 sales per week, now I got only 2 - sold on Monday before this change. Since then, absolutely dead.

Unbelievable drop :open_mouth:

How to destroy a marketplace…still not to worry Elements is yet to come.

1 Like

It’s kind of forcing people to move to new market created by them. :frowning:

2 Likes

And customers are very upset. Maybe some will go away from Envato marketplace

1 Like

Nah I just joined this site and I’m a jinx… every time I try something it ends up going wrong. Sorry guys :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Cool tip! I’ll give it a try on a couple of tracks and see how it turns out.

1 Like

Absolutely alive.

8 Likes

Not a single sale in 24 hours.

1 Like

Does anyone else get that sick feeling at the beginning of each month when there’s barely any money on the board and you feel like nobody’s ever going to buy your music ever again? Every damn time…

9 Likes