AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Yes! Everytime.

2 Likes

Wake me up when “first 10 days” ends…

1 Like

Sales are steady, so no stoppage due to the credits being removed from my side.

3 Likes

Maybe customers are now afraid that next step of Envato is to give a time limit to spend those remaining credits. Just saying…

Customers have 12 months to spend existing credits before they expire.

After a great September, October starts terrible with just one sale! Hope it picks up soon…
:four_leaf_clover:

Ok, Oct has started but the sales numbers just stay back somewhere in June. There was one quite big license recently, but 9 items per week is really strange and unusual… For me. :confused:

October started quite nicely for me, with 25 sales so far. The credits annulment doesn’t seem to have a negative impact at least in my end, or at least not yet. Good luck guys!!! :muscle:

10 Likes

Congrats!
You got more sales this month than my entire September!! :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe because not all credits are spent? :slight_smile:

Yeah, strikes come and go for all of us… but October is still shiny and bright so keep it up! (I know you do!) :smiley:
Good luck, mate!

Mmm, that’s absolutely correct. We’ll have chapter 2 of this story in a couple of weeks or a month I guess…

I opened chapter 1 today, I didn’t even know that there were credits on Envato. :laughing::rofl: Probably because I did not buy anything here.

Good luck to everyone with sales, I hope those who still have a few credits will visit us. :slight_smile:

No sales yet and pretty strange to have almost 14 items sold every week in September, but this last week only one sales… Wondering if I’m invisible?!
:upside_down_face:

This week was abnormal indeed.

1 Like

Just sold a track that was added over 3 weeks ago… very refreshing to see that! Guess I just gotta keep uploading after all. :ok_hand: one hell of a roller coaster of emotions this line of work gives you huh.

1 Like

Absolutley dead.

2 Likes

All my new uploaded items landed on friday night and almost no sales this week… Time to get drunk or bet on McGregor tomorrow, hoping to cash in!
Absolutely Boo Hoo Hoo, though…
:watch::triumph::wink:

1 Like

Don’t know what’s going on… Last couple of weeks I had regular sales, not a lot, but I was quite happy with results, but now is utterly dead.