AudioJungle preview files now have meaningful names

Super useful feature​:+1: Makes life easier for customers :ok_hand:Thanks Envato !!! :clap: I can confirm that it works perfect for my 12 tracks :grinning:

Thank you very much for the update!! :slight_smile:

It is a necessary correction! Thank you, Envato!

Thank you, Envato! Very Goood!!! :slight_smile:

I haven’t posted in the forums in months, but I just wanted to chime in and say how much I appreciate this change! Thank you so much for making the ability to track where previews come from so much easier!

1 Like

@trent-aus

Please be aware that the preview-download for several items DOES NOT WORK right now!

When pressing on the download button for the preview file, the browser offers a ‘preview.mp3’ which CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED. Since the offered file has the old name ‘preview.np3’ I was wondering if this might have something to do with the changes?

Really usefull feature! Thank you!

Just noticed that yesterday! That’s really a great great improvement for buyers. So much time will be saved for them! :slight_smile:

@Tunediver thanks for bringing this to our attention! We’re looking into it and will update when we know more.

Thank you, Very Goood!!!

@Tunediver

We think this has been fixed. If you notice any further issues please let us know.

Cheers
Trent

1 Like

Great News!!!

Wow! helpful for buyers :wink: thanks

Great news! Thanks for the update! :grinning:

FINALLY

This will help our costumers to find the items again.

Very cool, thank you Envato! :confetti_ball:

It’s very nice thing! Many thanks @trent-aus !

Good news!

This is a really good idea! Now it is very easy and quick to navigate the preview files. Thanks!:+1:

The preview file you upload gets renamed automatically. It didn’t matter then and doesn’t matter now what file name you use when uploading the preview for your item.
Cheers!

1 Like