Any help for those who have purchased themes in which the author no longer provides updates?

I have purchased two themes from Envato. Both promised future updates but have stopped providing them so, neither theme is currently usable. Now I have to purchase new themes along with learning them & redoing my sites. (BIG Headache) Will Envato or the developer provide a refund for cases like these?

*When purchasing a theme updates are always needed. How do I know what theme to purchase in which the author won’t stop providing the promised “Future Updates”? How do I even reach Envato - there is no phone number or email. (that I could find - maybe I overlooked it. If you know please provide)

1. How long ago did you purchase these themes? It does state in the T&Cs that envato do not own the themes for sale so cannot guarantee the lifespan of any item (it’s a risk when purchasing a theme at a fraction of the cost it is worth). However if it was a recent purchase then you may be entitled to a refund.

2. You could always hire a freelancer to address any issues rather than rebuild it may work out easier and cheaper).

3. In terms of choosing themes with the best support and updates - it’s best to look at how responsive authors are, how many updates they have done to date, etc. However, ultimately there’s no guarantee that even some of the biggest and best authors may need to stop supporting or updating items, for any number of reasons.

4. Contact envato here Envato Market Help and Support

In case of looking for paid support, feel free to contact me or via Studio

I’d be happy to help you on this project

Thanks for replying. The first stopped updating their theme within a year of purchase. That’s when I bought the second one. It has been a little over 4 years since then using the second theme.

*I’ve purchased a third theme & am now working to get all updated.

Thanks

Thanks for the offer. They are Magento sites so If I need any help I’ll let you know.

Thanks.