Another reject.

@DorsiaMusic Thanks man. I appreciate your critics and advices.

For sure. Sorry if it was too blunt, let me put it another way. What I hear above is something that you wanted to make and is beautiful because it came from you and is a nice piano piece that Iā€™m sure you enjoyed making. The market doesnt care about what you care about so music you truly enjoy making like that should be separate.

When I make music for audiojungle, itā€™s not necessarily the music I would like to be making all the time, but I treat it as a business and as a way to improve my mixing skills. Thatā€™s not to say I donā€™t have fun making corporate tracks, but if I was already rich I certainly wouldnā€™t be making corporate tracks anymore.

You can still sell piano pieces on AJ, but definitely keep in mind what the customers generally want and learn to mix and master your tracks. If the track above had some strings and was mastered, you could market as ā€œcinematic piano pieceā€ and it would be much more likely to be accepted.

@DorsiaMusic i understand you man! But unfortunately i cant write tranding music. I don`t know why. You can just listen py portfolio and you understand everything. Thanks for tips!

Congratulations. Expression is very important. Intro verse chorus etc. So much more beautiful now.

Thanks man. Im tried very hard.

1 Like

The final result sounds beautiful. Very well done indeed!