Announcing Envato EuroTour 2017

I am on the continent! Sitting in Starbucks at Rotterdam Centraal trying to wait out Uber surge pricing so I can get to my hotel. My dutch is a little rusty (read non-existant) and I don’t know how to take the bus from here or where to find a taxi…

So excited to be here though! My first personal vlog is up if anyone is interested in that sort of thing.

4 Likes

Hah… lounge… fancy, :slight_smile: usually my food was a vending machine :slight_smile: … bon voyage James… See you in Ljubljana

1 Like

It was pleasure to meet you, guys. I forwarded all my thoughts to you. I hope we gonna improve work as a author on audiojungle together. Hope you enjoyed polish hospitality. I am waiting for next vlog and for the badge of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve got a few new episodes uploaded. Check out the episodes 002-004. Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Kraków. Hopefully today I’ll get Ljubljana, Padua and Berlin done as well. If you’re in Sweden, come hang out with us tomorrow in Stockholm.

1 Like

Try the korv. Good stuff.

It was just such a pleasure meeting you… it was an awesome day and night :slight_smile:
James and Ben are fantastic guys!.. And James mate the energy huuuh,… just don’t burn out :slight_smile:

Greetings from Ljubljana from our entire team!

6 Likes

Cool!) Good Luck and Have a Good Time)

Great news @jamesgiroux :slight_smile:
You’re not planning to visit Tunisia ?

1 Like