Amazon Error: 1 - SOAP Fault: (faultcode: HTTP, faultstring: Service Unavailable)

Woozone was working perfect yesterday, and now I am receiving this error message.

Amazon Error: 1 - SOAP Fault: (faultcode: HTTP, faultstring: Service Unavailable)
WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates was not able to connect to Amazon with the specified AWS Key Pair and Associate ID. Please triple-check your AWS Keys and Associate ID.

I have reloaded new acccess keys, and secret keys about 10 times in the past few mintutes, and now i am pisssed off. I have never used a plug in where I am constantly having to deal with issues connecting.

Can someone please tell me step by step how to figure this out!! And if its tech support helping me, don’t brush me off and tell me that your plug in is working fine becuase obviously its not. What do I need to do to fix this? And how was it working yesteday and now not at all.

Thanks,

Trent

Hello sir. I face same Problem.from 10 Days. I feel bad alao why i bought this plugin.If company gives you answer or sullution. Please.help.me

Hi @trentalor and @tatakart710,

You will want to contact the author of the item for this issue, as it seems like a fairly complex one. Other buyers are reporting the same issue on the item’s comments section, and the author is asking everyone affected to open a ticket on their website.

Here’s their support information: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-amazon-affiliates-wordpress-plugin/3057503/support

Thanks!

1 Like

I have this problem too and like many I am out of the paid support contract. So, unless I cough up and renew the support on my account, then my website is doomed. As this seems to be a big problem effecting a lot of people the author should be releasing an update for the plugin.

Hello… Same problem for me since the 22th of february and of course I’m out of the 6 month support which ended in January on my side.

Anyway the plugin is not working anymore because of this failure so the author needs to do something as we paid for a working plugin.

Any news on your side ?

Thanks.

It was working again today. It’s off and on. I was told that if you don’t send referrals to amazon within 30 days amazon would won’t work. Which is weird as when I see my reports from amazon I am sending at least 100 people a day to the site. It’s up to amazon to entice the customers to buy.

Thanks for your answer. In the last 30 days, I have more than 40 products purchased from my site so I don’t know why I have this problem.

Are you sure this is not a plugin failure ?

The plug in seems to be problematic. I am in the same boat. I am making sales, so the excuse of now sending referrals to amazon is nonsense I think.

I’m gonna try to contact Amazon about this problem and let you know.

Because of this issue my products prices last update is from the 22th of february :frowning:

Yeah, it’s doesn’t work for me now. I am a little angry now.

Hi,
I have the same problem, with the version 11.0.5
It was in the first installation in a new website.
In previous installations it worked.
What is happening?

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates was not able to connect to Amazon with the specified AWS Key Pair and Associate ID. Please triple-check your AWS Keys and Associate ID.

I am having the same issue again this morning. My direct import is working from chrome, but woozone import from my WordPress site has the same warning as you do. It’s off and on with this stupid software.

Same here…any solution yet? So frustrating :frowning: