wzone plugin doesn't work

Hello
I used to use wzone plugin on a wordpress a few months ago. I am trying to use it again now on a different site but when I try to add my keys and check them, this is what I get

Amazon Error: 1 - SOAP Fault: (faultcode: aws:Client.RequestThrottled, faultstring: AWS Access Key ID: AKIAIJ****Y3GHAXDL3A. You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate.)

WooCommerce Amazon Affiliates was not able to connect to Amazon with the specified AWS Key Pair and Associate ID. Please triple-check your AWS Keys and Associate ID.

Effective 23-Jan-2019, the request limit for each account is calculated based on revenue performance attributed to calls to the Product Advertising API (PA API) during the last 30 days.
Each account used for Product Advertising API is allowed an initial usage limit of 8640 requests per day (TPD) subject to a maximum of 1 request per second (TPS). Your account will receive an additional 1 TPD for every 5 cents or 1 TPS (up to a maximum of 10) for every $4320 of shipped item revenue generated via the use of Product Advertising API for shipments in the last 30 days. You can check to see sales that have been attributed to Product Advertising API through generating a Link Type Performance report through the Associates Central reports tool.
If you are trying to submit requests that exceed the maximum request for your account (TPD limit), or if your access has been revoked you will receive a 503 error message from Product Advertising API.

Thank you in advance.