Woozone is horrible!

At one point this program was fantastic. It was able to do what it intended to do, but now…it sucks!!!

I have had the error: “Amazon Error: 1 - SOAP Fault: (faultcode: HTTP, faultstring: Service Unavailable)” for the past month, and it’s getting ridiculous. I have triple checked my AWS keys and every time to reload them into Woozone, I still get this error. I am so feed up, that I will tell other blog clients I know, not to use this service as the program never works. And when it does work, you get a random import into your site without even knowing. I had in the past three days 4 products imported into my web store that I didn’t want in my product list. If the software has a mind of it’s own, I don’t want it installed in my Wordpress. How can I trust the program?

Hello,

Contact with your item author hope they will help you out from your issue.

Thanks!

Thanks. Remind me not to buy anything from envato then. Since it seems like they sell the product but don’t support it.

Hi

Sorry to know that you are facing issues/error with your purchased Item. Please contact theme Author for getting support from them because Item Author are responsible to provide Item support. I think you have purchased the Item recently then you have 6 month free support with your Item. So, please contact Author and let them know Item Author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks