Again soft rejected :( please help me

Hi to all:

Message soft rejected:

"This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship.

If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item."

I donā€™t understand it, I canā€™t change name title item ā€œChichat - Sketch App Kit Ui Chatā€ but same as always ā€œI Speak - Chat App UI KIT for Sketchā€ and I think that bad english my documentation, please check my documentation https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqmfyvbmpyxqa2d/documentation.pdf?dl=0 thank you so much, regards.

1 Like

you have to make sure the following:

1. you have submit your update from your Dashboard => Hidden Items and edit the item and submit the update.
  2. you have to change title according to new name in item edit : Update Description & Price and Update Item & Tags section. Also must have to replace old name from your item main files, documentation and assets where you used name/title
  3. About documentation you can check others item documenation how they make (if you have in your collections)

you can get help from @n2n44 and other helpful fellow authors in forum.

@mgscoder

I already make it but same soft rejected

I canā€™t change name title but old title item :frowning:

this Item name will not change now. at the end of approval reviewer will do this from their side.

You have to change the bove section ā€˜Update Description & Priceā€™ with your new name (where you used the name) and click the bottom Update button. after this ā€˜Update Item & Tagsā€™ section edit title with new name and upload the update.
donā€™t forget to give a note in the reviewer comments section and write what you done and what you set the new name.

item descritpion:

Chichat - Sketch App Kit Ui Chat

comes with a creative modern, elegant and clean concepts. You can use the template to get started in a professional website design to save your time. Every elements and component are hand-crafted carefully in Sketch App in smart ways like Sketch Symbols, Well organized layers and groups. Super easy to custom everything in the layouts, you will be free to mixing the elements and components to create your own design with Business Sketch Template. This will be a smart choice for your next projects.

Features

• 9 Pre-made Screens.
  • System: Based on iOs.
  • Global: Colors, Typography.
  • Clean & Modern Style.
  • Text & Layer Styles.
  • Well Documented.
  • Fully Layered.
  • Well Organized Layers.
  • Fully Editable.
  • Google Fonts.

Item Included

• 1 Sketch File.
  • 1 Documentation.
  • 1 Pages (Designs)
  • 8 Artboards: 1. Home Screen 2. Login Screen 3. Register Screen 4. Chat List Screen 5. Group Screen . 6. Call Screen 7. Contact Screen 8. Chat Screen . 9. Photo Screen

Font Used

• Noto Sans

Sources and Credits

• Photo by: Freepik.com
  • Icon Credit: Feather Icons: https://feathericons.com

Please Note:

All images are just used for Preview Purpose Only. They are not part of the theme and NOT included in the final purchase files.

itā€™s ok?

I think description is okay.
Also make sure you have replace all old name with new name from every where you used in your main download.
donā€™t forget to give a note in the reviewer comments section and write what you done for update and what you set the new name.

@mgscoder

thank you so much, other ask:

1. Do I can update new title, description, files and documentation? will approved?

2. do I can change design different sketch?

you should not change anything which reviewer didnā€™t mentioned. only you should update which points focused by the reviewer nothing more.

sorry I donā€™t understand.

only update item new and documentation?

do you mean create a new item? then I would like to say no because this item is under soft reject.
So, just you have to update what reviewer asked you and upload the update.

I donā€™t want new item but I donā€™t know how update.

Please again explain clear how I can update.

please check at top my first reply point 1,2,3

Thank you so much for you help me :slight_smile: regards.