Hello my app was rejected for having a simple ui, can I correct and resend?

Hello my app was rejected for having a simple ui, can I correct and resend?
The UI changes are not enough. When a change is requested it should be significant enough to change the feel of the item. Changing a few features does not change the approval parameters of your item.
please take your time to do it.

Full email
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Pet Finder. Find lost pets.” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

• The UI changes are not enough. When a change is requested it should be significant enough to change the feel of the item. Changing a few features does not change the approval parameters of your item.
    please take your time to do it.

You can resend, but carefully refer to reviewer recommendation.
It’s hard to add something else.

even receiving this information?

You need to make significant changes and improvements not just minor tweaks

your item got hard rejected. so in normallly:

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.

But you can if-

• You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

So, you can make significant changes especially on UI as reviewer mentioned then you can submit the item as a new item.

can I use the same name. make changes and resubmit?

my personal opinion better to change name. but if you really like to keep the name same then please don’t forget to mention about previous rejection and the changes you have done when you will submit in the Comments for the reviewer field.

1 Like