Advice needed. What am I doing wrong?

Hi everyone.
I’ve been an AudioJungle author for over a year now. And while it was a slow start for me (took me a little to time to gain traction in uploading new items), I’m sort of getting the hang of it. I’ve been reading the forums for a while now, seeking advice from tagging trends to naming conventions.

July was harsh. And it’s still quiet even though I’ve uploaded close to 10 new items. I suppose it’s summer and perhaps that’s the reason why it’s quiet, but my question is, is there something I could have done better to boost my sales/items?

I know a lot of people are wondering this same question. But I guess, I’m looking for a specific response. I’ve tried changing the way I title some things, uploading different versions, trying different styles, trying different description formats, etc. But I can’t shake the feeling like I’m not doing something right. No I’m not expecting 1000 sales a month for now, but I was hoping for more than what it is now.

Perhaps, my stuff just isn’t good enough.

That said, I’m not about to quit coz I’m in this for the long haul.

I would deeply appreciate if someone could help point me in the right direction. Feel free to be brutally honest. I want to learn.

Thanks everyone, and for what it’s worth, competition or no competition, I would very much like to see all of you succeed.

by the way, here’s a link to my profile.

You can check it with the help of video. Good luck!

Hi @CleanMagicAudio, thanks for your response. Do you mean, playing my tracks against a video?

Hi @thesonicavenger! Your music is very good man! You have to believe in yourself and to have patience. Just keep uploading and that will positively affect your sales. Being more productive will make you more confident and more experienced! Go on!

1 Like

No. You write the track turn on the imagination, since you hear this track and the music that suits itthen turn off the sound on the video and see how your track is suitable the video. You open the trailer, turn off the sound and turn on your track and look how it falls under the video. But … Try to fix the track at least 100 times but so that it comes up under different themes of the video that you will point out in the description to the track.

Hi @artsygoat. Thanks buddy. So’s your music. :smile:
Yeah, I keep telling myself that, to just keep going but I really appreciate hearing that from someone else.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks. I hear what you’re saying. Will try that. Thanks.

Good luck! :wink:

2 Likes

Good luck… to everyone!! :joy:

Because this is getting harder and horrible month by month… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha. We will survive!

That was Titanic’s Captain said…

1 Like

Here is a link to a video that discusses composing library music. It’s a good overall view of the landscape. However, read the comments below the video as they are full of posts from seasoned professionals. They are not very optimistic about the production music industry as a whole, but there is some very good advice in there that you may find helpful.

This video is from the co-owner of Spitfire Audio sample libraries, Christian Henson, who is also a composer.

1 Like

Hi,
thanks for this. I’ve seen this before and I’m a big fan of Spitfire.

Appreciate you taking the time to post this.

I am however looking for something specific to AudioJungle. Every market/platform has its quirk and it’s own set of “rules”. I’m wondering what Audiojungle’s quirk.

Thanks again.