Activation License: WooCommerce Page Builder

Cannot get the activation code to work for me. It takes you to WP Bakery Page Builder’s main website to add a purchased license. However, the license is purchased with CodeCanyon. They have a feature where you can connect the account from CodeCanyon to bring the license in but even that doesn’t seem to be working and continues to log my account out.

I emailed Envato Authors support but let me know if you can help!

Tim

Hi

Envato purchase code is the key of License. So for getting the license key Customer should to collect their purchased item purchase code:

you can collect the purchase code and try to activate the license.

Thanks

I appreciate it but the problem is with the developer. They require an account to add the purchase code. The purchase code is different on Envanto than with WP Bakery.

which account they are requiring? if you have purchased the plugin from codecanyon then the purchase code should work fine. If you need support from plugin author in that case they can ask you to create an account into thier support forum using your envato market username and also can ask purchase code.

That’s a good idea about the Author’s forum. I couldn’t create an account. I’m sure they can help. Thanks.

1 Like

Wom, great call. I had mixed up the products by the same developer. Got it now.

Thank you for the help!

Tim

1 Like

please check my very first reply at top.