WPBakery Page Builder License

Hi everyone.

I just bought the WPBakery Page Builder plugin from here. When I try to access the Template Library it is asking me to activate my license. I have gone through the downloaded files for WPBakery and looked on my settings page here, but I can’t find a license key.

It seems that if I want one it’s going to cost me $54. When I bought the plugin I thought I would be able access the template library. I have just spent $70 on this plugin and don’t really want to spend that much more for something I thought I was getting as part of the original package.

I would grateful if someone could advise please.

Thanks,
n

Thank you for the quick and helpful reply, I have found the license key. The problem I have is that when I go into the WPBakery Page Builder Settings on my Wordpress dashboard and click ‘Activate WPBakery Page Builder’ it takes me to the WPBakery site and says ‘No License Found’.

I’m a little confused.

Please advise. n

Did you buy the plugin or a theme containing the plugin?

I bought the plugin

Best option is to ask the author @wpbakery https://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-page-builder-for-wordpress/242431/support

thanks Charlie, I’ll do that cheers

Hello again Charlie4282.

I clicked on that link and then selected ‘Go To Item Support’ and it just took me to this WPBakery site again where it says there are no licenses found. From what I have read in other forums people seem to be having a similar issue, but I think it’s because VC is part of the theme. As far as I am aware, I only bought the plugin. That my intention anyway.

The WPBakery website is of great use, given that I am unable to get any support because I don’t have a license key.

thanks,
n

I bought a renovation theme with a built-in editor, but I can not license it. why?

Bundled plugins don’t come with purchase codes. https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/213762463-Bundled-Plugins The plugin will work fine without registering it - the purchase code is just to get extended features like auto updates etc.

Hi, question here: I did buy a theme that came with WPBakery in it. Now I would like to buy the license. Do I need to uninstall the previous version for that to work? Thanks

In theory just adding the purchase code you now have will be enough but I’d check with the theme author - it’s possible that they modified the plugin to suit the theme. If that’s the case then you would not be able to substitute the full version anyhow