3rd submission rejected: Could you share your advice?

Hi everyone!

And again, my third submission got rejected:

What do you think? What’s the cause this time?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers

It’s a great tune, really is. I’m just not sure it has enough commercial use? Probably a little too much going on. Make sure not to pull away focus from the video being presented. Just my $0.02.

Okay, I understand, that’s some good advice :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback!

Anymore, the submission process is just a crap shoot, the track sounds good to me, maybe it’s just not the sound they are looking for.

yeah it would really be great to have some standards or something to shoot for, it just seems completely arbitrary these days and some of the stuff I’m seeing get accepted is very questionable at best. sucks.

thank you for the comment, it kind of reassures me that apparently it’s a matter of taste and not of quality! :slight_smile:

yeah, I’m not sure what they are looking for… I’ve got the feeling that maybe the track has to be more consistent in sound, or let me put it that way, less dynamic?

“less dynamic” yes… I love the tune, enjoying your lush synths right now in my headphones :slight_smile: But maybe there are too many variations and transitions for a pure “background” music - you have two very distinct parts, maybe you should dump the one where the guitar is a bit “alone”… I don’t know… I am a bit lost myself with all these rejections…

Amazing track!!! It amazes me they rejected it. As other authors mentioned, the only reason I can think of is the ins-and-outs of the drum beat in the first minute, specially when thinking of media uses. Like it could remain with the drums on a couple of bars more and you would additionally gain some track-length.
Besides that, it’s a great work with a remarkable production. I would really work on a few tweaks and re-submit.

First: I think you need to remove the 0:07 to 0:09 it is very complicated, and make a 2nd melody same as the first one and make it unique melody and change the synth replace it with a flute synth.

Second: You need to side chain the chord melody and also the pads melody.

Third: The introduction must be short you need to cut it out men.

Fourth: I’ll give you a link for you to have a guide https://audiojungle.net/item/tropical-kit/21418703 and see in the description.

Regards: BlueEagleAudio

Thanks man :slight_smile: It really keeps me motivated hearing that!

yeah, I think my conclusion will be to simplify my tracks (what I already tried XD )

In any case, thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:

Thanks again :smiley: At first I was kind of scared asking for feedback, but you guys really keep me doing!

I think you’re right, maybe I’m getting bored too fast :slight_smile: Is it okay to re-submit work?

Thanks for the detailed feedback, I just listened to your track and it’s really obvious that I need to cut down my track to the basics.

Thank you all for the feedback!

Well, according to the review team, to re-submit a hard-rejected item, the track needs to have some significant changes. I guess that if you polish and rearrange it enough, it’s worth the shot. Good luck!