$15,000 Birthday Giveaway 🎉

It’s our 15th Birthday and we want to celebrate with you, our amazing Author community.

We know that without our Authors we wouldn’t be where we are today, which is why we’re launching a competition for all of our talented Authors to get involved in and be in for a chance to win a share of $15,000!

How do I get involved?

To celebrate this milestone with us, we would like you to use your creative skills to show us what your Envato journey has been like. Whether you’ve been with us for 15 days or 15 years, we want to hear from you!

We’ve created 2 prize categories which we will judge your submissions against. Each category includes 3 cash prizes and our 1st prize winners will also feature in our Author marketing.

To get more information, visit our Author Hub

We can’t wait to see what you come up with!

UPDATE
To answer some of your questions in this forum, we’ve included more detailed instructions on what we are looking for and how to submit below:

We want you to show us your talents when creating your submission, so use your creative skills. We would like you to submit your story in any of the following formats:

1. Creative writing
  2. Video
  3. Graphics
  4. Audio
  5. 3D
  6. Webpage

Here’s a few ideas to help get you started:

• Your first milestone/goal reached
  • Your proudest moment with Envato
  • How Envato has changed your life

How do I submit my Envato journey?
Submit your entry as an attachment or link to engagement@envato.com by 11:59pm AEST, 6 September 2021.

Please include a brief written summary or quote that explains your journey with Envato

48 Likes

Thanks for the info

5 Likes

Working on this Contest Thank you for awesome Contest Again.
I have a question, Can we summit Multiple Ideas or Just One…
Thank you

6 Likes

Happy to join this giveaway. :partying_face: :innocent:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info :heart_eyes:

1 Like

HI, I am happy to see the celebration and want to join, but my English is not good, i am not understanding how to join. please guys help me. i really want this prize. Thanks.

Dear Authors, I am also happy with ENVATO’s birthday. I also want to win the prize.

3 Likes

Friends, if you have full information, please help!

Hi @Dewwater,

To join, you can make a video or an image or a piece of music that shows us what your experience with Envato has been like.

Maybe your first sale, or how it has helped you to build your business.

It doesn’t have to be written word, we encourage you to use different types of media that you are comfortable creating.

Hopefully this helps?

8 Likes

If you can combine your ideas into 1, that would be ideal. Feel free to send me a PM if you wanted to give me examples of what you were thinking so I can understand this a little better.

2 Likes

can i send my approved item to this email - engagement@envato.com?

or i have to create new one to submit the competition.? please clear me this think.

thanks.

4 Likes

Pretty interesting! Did I understand everything correctly. For example… I wrote music (Without Words) about my journey into the world of Envato and how it affected my life. Do I need to send this sample to that email with “Hi, I want to participate here, that’s what I created”?

Yes that is right!

We want to see creative entries. So use your creative skills to show us your story, whether you are a designer, a videographer or a composer, show us your talents and tell us your story :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for your reply, it’s very helpful for me. Best Regards.

How should composers submit music? Should we send you a Soundcloud link or mp3 (wave) file as an email attachement? Please clarify.

Happy to join this giveaway :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@bethanyg3 hey there,
few months ago I recorded a video for the 1-billion celebration. Since Envato took only 3 seconds out of my success story, do you think I can use it again for this?

Any Examples ?

You can submit as a Soundcloud link or as an mp3 attachment to engagement@envato.com

2 Likes

can i submit 3D model? if yes, can i submit my approved item or need to create a new one?