Envato's 16th Birthday Competition - win $2,500! Winners now announced!

Envato is turning 16 and we want to celebrate with you :slight_smile:

We know that Envato wouldn’t be where we are without you. So we’re giving you a chance to win $2,500! All you have to do is submit a response to the question “How has Envato helped you achieve creative success?

There will be two categories for winners:

1. Most Creative Submission
  2. Best Storytelling

The winners in each category will receive $2,500 USD each.

We’ll be judging the entries according to creativity, originality, and demonstration of technical skill. So, flex your creative muscles and show us what you can do!

The promotion runs from Monday 22 August 2022, 5pm AEST to Friday, 9 September 2022, 11:59pm AEST.

:information_source: For more information, and to see the full terms and conditions check out our competition page HERE.

Good luck! We can’t wait to see your entries.

Enter via this form:

25 Likes

My English no good can not win

2 Likes

I am very interesting :slight_smile: I will to make

1 Like

you can make it but if you don’t good english than you can use translate… good luck.

I also not good english but alwayas I use translate…

@BenLeong
A ask… how many pixels for create a document? I would like use photoshop. I also will to save my video for presentation about my design…

Can I do a web presentation ?

Hi all!

Any format is fine, as long as we can view the final results - so a web presentation, Photoshop image or a video should all be fine.

We ran a similar contest last year, and had a huge range of different entries - from short written testimonial stories, to videos, to a comic strip, to a playable video game :slight_smile:

This year there are two categories for the prizes - “Best storytelling” requires some form of text, but that can be accompanied by any other type of content. “Most creative” requires some kind of video or image in the entry.

1 Like

Can you do two entries… one for each category?

@SpaceStockFootage Absolutely! See the T&Cs for full details - you can submit one entry per person, per category.

@nikoletta21 Sure - that sounds great! Just make sure the text is readable in the final entry, whichever format you choose.

1 Like

@BenLeong

I can use title video presentation? Remember I am deaf.

Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, can i use some elements from Envato webpages? (some screenshots, logotypes etc.)

Thanks

1 Like

@JeriTeam That should be fine :slight_smile:

@ProMotionSquad-1 Sure - you can access logos here, if you need them. Just make sure you check out the Brand and Trademark guidelines first.

It’s great to see so many entries coming through - we received our 100th entry late last night.

1 Like

For Authors from Russia, what are the conditions and prizes?

2 Likes

I’m a photoshop action author, my idea plan is to make a video combined with some of my photoshop actions, but I’m not clear enough to speak English

1 Like

Hi @Eka_Design! That should be fine - there’s no requirement to have spoken narration over the video, if you can tell your story in images and text :slight_smile:

@joebakal I’ll check to see if there are any specific conditions. The contest is open to authors in any location that you can use Envato from (there’s a list of restricted regions here), so there shouldn’t be any problems there. However, we currently can’t pay to any Russian financial institution - so the first place winners for each category would need to provide valid payment details to claim their cash prize before Dec 31st.

Thanks for the answer. But I didn’t understand him. I am an Author from Russia, my payment details are in Russia. Competition “for all authors”.

1 Like

hello from brave Ukraine!
i send my photo collage to your competition today! do you receive it? can you say - is everything ok with it?

That is awsome

Hello → I will not participate in this competition because of three things:

1). my “story” is too personal. I would keep this in private.

2). We have hard times on planet earth → there are people who need this money more than me I believe, so I won’t try to win them → and I can do this thanks to Elements earnings.

3). About 2 or 3 years ago I won one of the Envato price (it was about $900) - and I remember this, I’m grateful and I think it’s good to give this opportunity for those who never won anything.

Envato became a big part of my professional and private life, helped me a lot. I hope we can continue this for next decade.

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Hey Envato!
Are you kidding me?
Уou don’t pay royalties to Russians, even to non russian financial institutions like payoneer, and ask for a story about how invato helped me to achieve creative success? Have you completely lost your conscience?

1 Like