Envato's 16th Birthday Competition - win $2,500! Winners now announced!

Already done and dusted! (fingers crossed)
Happy advanced birthday! :partying_face:
Love and support from Pakistan!

2 Likes

Happy 16th birthday Envato!

Count me in :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello. Is there a difference between vertical or horizontal video?

1 Like

Hi @Freeman_Studio! Either format will be fine for this contest.

We’d like to share the winning stories in as many places as possible, and we have Envato profiles on channels like TikTok and Instagram (for vertical video) as well as our Author Hub, blog and YouTube channel, where horizontal formats work best.

3 Likes

Happiest Birthday :birthday: and many more to come.
And Count me in :grin:

Hello friend) I would like to be heard…Thank you so much for everything!

May the odds be ever in our favour.

great

Hello!!!
I am sending the video using the google drive. I hope it will be ok. I wish you all the best for all the participants.
Thank you very much @BenLeong for the opportunity.

Thank you
Foxi :fox_face:

Hello!!!
@BenLeong
I forget comment this forums, I already send you 2 contest one design file format .AI and other my story about envato also regards for birthday in file google drive my video with titles.

Regards.

Happy Birthday Envato :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:
All the very best to the competitors… :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Envato and me :heart:

Thanks all! Our judging panel will review all the entries, and we’re planning to announce the winner by September 23. If there are any delays expected, I will update this thread with more details. For now, I’ll leave this closed until we have more news on the winners.

Here’s an update from our team, as they started reviewing all the entries…

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.50.50 pm

:joy:

I’m looking forward to reading, watching and listening to all the stories.

11 Likes

UPDATE

Hi everyone, Kristin from the Envato Author team here :wave:

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that due to an unexpected public holiday announcement in Australia (a National Day of Mourning for The Queen) and the overwhelming number of excellent responses, we’re going to have to push the date of our birthday comp winners announcement.

We will be notifying the winners of each category on 27 September and making an announcement to everyone else on 29 September.

Thank you so much!

13 Likes

Final scores are in from our judging panel, and the winners are here!

Congratulations to all the winners of this year’s 16th Envato Birthday contest. Check out the Author Hub for more details on all the winning entries :slight_smile:

For the Most Creative category, our grand prize winner was film composer @Derek_Palmer_Music. Second place went to @barsrsind, and we had two authors tied for third place so we’re awarding prizes to both @TheGeekTemplates and @MStoylik. All had beautifully produced entries, and we’ll be promoting the winners and their entries on our marketing channels.

For the Best Storytelling category, the grand prize winner was @HushSounds. Second place went to @SemiColonWeb, and third place went to @maestro77277. Much like our Most Creative category, you’ll be seeing (and hearing) more from all the Best Storytelling winners soon.

We’ll also be awarding some Runner Up prizes next week, as we couldn’t stop at just a top 3 for each category. More details to come soon - for now, thank you to all those who entered (820 authors in total!), and a huge congratulations to all of this year’s winners!

14 Likes

How will the prizes be delivered?

You will receive your trophy probably via payment to your Envato receiving account (paypal / payoneer / wire - id depends where you get your payouts now) - this is how I got my prize long time ago.

Congratulations for the winners :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Am I jealous? No.

Yes :smiley: a little.

3 Likes

Hearty congratulations to the winners… :sunglasses: :+1: :tada: :confetti_ball:

3 Likes