$15,000 Birthday Giveaway 🎉

Hi everyone
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity)
I am a music author here and kindly ask you to clarify the following:

• do I need to create a new item or can I upload my successful track with a short description how it changed my Envato life?
  • if I create a new item specially for this contest and it turns out to be a good one - will it be sold as other tracks on Envato?
6 Likes

Hello everybody!
I am a composer and I have a question! Can I specify in my history, for example, two tracks and not one. And in general, what are the restrictions on the number of tracks?

1 Like

Can I submit a short presentation… please ?

can 1 entry win in 2 categories ? I have idea for a font :smiley:

Hello, can I participate in this competition by writing a story about this journey? in Word format?

2 Likes

15 Birthday Envato - YouTube - Well, I drew here for two hours in the piano role of my DAW… This is not my participation in this competition! This is a small gift for a friendly atmosphere and inspiration! For me it turned out cool… I hope you will appreciate it))

7 Likes

Hi,
I also have a question, we can compete by just writing our story, right? If yes, how much maximum symbols our story should be?
Thanks in advance!

Happy Birthday, hooray! :partying_face:

1 Like

I am really excited to share my experience with you. This marketplace changed my life. I am really grateful to Themeforest. Thanks

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Envato :gift_heart:

3 Likes

What are the video requirements? Is there a limit on the length of the video? Can it be a story with editing or do you need shoot 1 frame, like a stock video?

1 Like

Happy Holidays! I will participate!

Good idea, it inspires me! Thanks Envato!

Great idea!
However 2 questions please?
1: Should the watermark be placed on the mp3?
2: Should we tell a little story about the change in our life with Envato?

Thank you for your answers… :star_struck: :ok_hand: :beers: :tada:

We would like you to create something new. It doesn’t have to be an item that you sell on Envato. Here is more information below:

We want you to show us your talents when creating your submission, so use your creative skills. We would like you to submit your story in any of the following formats:

1. Creative writing
  2. Video
  3. Graphics
  4. Audio
  5. 3D
  6. Webpage

Here’s a few ideas to help get you started:

• Your first milestone/goal reached
  • Your proudest moment with Envato
  • How Envato has changed your life

How do I submit my Envato journey?
Submit your entry as an attachment or link to engagement@envato.com by 11:59pm AEST, 6 September 2021.
Please include a brief written summary or quote that explains your journey with Envato

2 Likes

Hi @CoffeeMusic

We would like you to create something specific for this competition. So maybe a new track and a summary or quote of how it relates to your journey on Envato.

If you choose to submit your item for approval via the normal process after the competition period, that is ok.

1 Like

HI @SergioProductions

You could send us an email with your story in a written word format and supply the tracks to support that. We are not looking for multiple tracks and sending more than 1 track won’t necessarily advantage you. It’s whatever best shows your journey with Envato.

2 Likes

Yes! Presentation format is fine

Yes you can! If creative writing is a skill and talent of yours, then that is an accepted format. If you would like to support your written story with another format (graphics, video, audio etc) then please do so. We are looking for great stories but also technical skill in the format you submit it in.

3 Likes

If you are skilled in creative writing, then that is an accepted format. If you would like to support your written story with another format (graphics, video, audio etc) then please do so. We are looking for great stories but also technical skill in the format you submit it in. No word limit but keep in mind we will be reviewing many entries!

2 Likes