Yup! My item is featured! :D

Dear Lord… We probably all have this dream from day one joining AudioJungle. Among many possible achievements on AJ, there is featured item of the week, which is the king of them all. At least to me.

It’s an honour to be among handpicked items on the first page of AJ. I’m sure many creators often run into existential questions like “Why am I even doing this” or “Am I really a musician or do I just randomly organize sounds and call it music…” and after 5 years of hard work and many ups & downs and increasingly tough market conditions, in my head those questions were becoming louder every day. Among thousands of items uploaded each month, many of them being absolutely unbeatably great, I am beyond amazed and happy that this week the selected work is coming from my studio. It feels great to see my work being noticed by the AJ team and makes me feel I can make some more music, not just organized noise :smiley:

Sometimes I find myself tweaking a track endlessly, and it would be better to leave it alone, or upload it and move on. And with this track it was just like that - it was in the making for months. It’s one of those tracks that didn’t want to come together but at the same time I didn’t want to rush with uploading and miss its potential. I decided to take it as a study of how to make a track as interesting as I possibly could.

When it was finally getting “done” (nothing is really ever done) I said to myself just as many times before “Hey, be careful with that endless tweaking, you’re gonna get yourself featured!” :smiley:

And today this joke and a dream at the same time became reality. I honestly did not expect this to ever happen (ever!), there are just too many great tracks on AJ. I wish many of you who more than deserve this some day eperience that shock of the full-screen badge… I hope it would mean to you as much as it means to me today.

Thank you AJ team, great pick I must say! :smiley: Cheeeers everyone! :tada: :metal: :beers: :beer: :clinking_glasses: :tropical_drink: :beers:

23 Likes

Awesome news! Congratulations!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Than’s great! Congratulations! :beers:

1 Like

Congrats! Seems the endless tweaking was worth it this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Great words! and congrats again!!!

1 Like

Huge congratulations my friend! You’ve certainly earned it. I love listening to your portfolio. You’ve got a great sound :wink:

1 Like

Congrats!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations !

1 Like

Congrats!!! Truly deserved! The track sounds amazing and shows the attention to detail you put on it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

James my man, you have a lot to do with my sound :smiley: You helped me push through when the sailing was rough! Thanx for everything, really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you!!

Congratulations!!!:clap::tada::birthday:

1 Like

Comgrats! :clown_face:

1 Like

Thanx everyone for your kind words! Cheers!

Gratulation!

1 Like

Congrats!!! :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :sunglasses: :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations!:smiley:

1 Like