Your request has been blocked

I want to upload a new item and there is this error appears “Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again.” when I press Submit button. Tested in Firefox and Crome, clear catche and the same thing is happening.
I can not do anything with my items, this message always appears

Does anyone know is this a bug or a really blocked access?

Well, the message tells you exactly what you should do - > Envato Help and Support

The forums can’t help with these issues mate! :slight_smile:

I thought something was a bug, because it is not the same message when uploading a new item and update old.
Thanks, I have contacted Support.

1 Like

It’s always best to get in touch with support. They can pass the issues directly to the devs. Cheers mate! :slight_smile:

hi Drazen u can still access the rest of your account right?

Hey dude, yes everything is normal with account but I can not update item, this message appears “Your request has been blocked” and when I upload a new item press Submit button and this message appears “Something went wrong while submitting the form. Please try again”

well that has to be a technical issue then … but the good news is that teh help center is very competent for all technical issues and i invite u to open a ticket right away so that everything can get back to normal as soon as possible :slight_smile: