Your item has been rejected

Hello authors and team,

Can you please leave some feedback on my rejected item? What’s wrong with this …

Demo: https://maanjaa.com/themeger/riono

My 20 days of work gone for nothing. I’m really disappointed :pensive:

Full of email is here.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Riono - Personal Portfolio & CV Resume Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

I was worked on the elite author team for 6 years. And I wanted to create my own author account and uploaded the first item. That just happened. Interesting

@kailoon @michael_I @emiluzelac @Ivor @Crusader12 @fmontes @pasqualevitiello @LoveThemes @vailjoy

Hello!

I do not review the category you submitted to so I don’t know the finer details of what is needed, but typically items are rejected for not meeting a technical requirement. I think the design is very nice and trend-forward though, both glassmorphism and the gradient are in-demand right now.

1 Like

You should do something on Icons, cluttery experience when using on Microsoft Edge, Opera, even Chrome… Have you used custom scroll bar on sidebar, If yes then it’s not loaded successfully also page takes so long to load on 25 mbps speed? Why? For these reasons they may have rejected your template.
I have also checked your other templates they are performing good.