X Theme - Customizing the Integrity Stack Questions

Hey guys, I just bought the X Theme, am using the Integrity 9 stack, and have a few customizing questions:

-how to change the background color of my site, to include the header/nav bar/footer. Is this even possible without some custom code? I’ve tried under the “Integrity” tab on the customizer bar to change the “Background Color” swatch menu, but it will not change no matter what I select.

-how do you link your logo to the home page? Right now it’s linked to the Blog page and I can’t figure out where to change that.

-How to insert the Revolution Slider onto my home page? *EDIT: I pasted this [rev_slider Slider1] into the Home Page code, but it’s not carrying over some of the settings, like the shadow, pixel dimensions, etc. help??
(Right now my drop down for “Slider Settings; Below Masthead” only has one option, and that’s Deactivate.)

Thank you so much!!!
~Jessica

Howdy Jessica,

Great to have you on board!

Just so you know, this is the general ThemeForest forum…for theme related questions, we have our own member area which includes our Knowledge Base, Support Forums, and more.

If you haven’t registered for access yet, you can do so here.

Once logged in, be sure to check out our Knowledge Base and Forum first as both are searchable, then if you need anything further, a member of our development team will be happy to assist you in our forum as that is where all support is provided.

Cheers!

Thanks for the reply, I just posted my questions there!! I look forward to hearing answers to my questions!!

My pleasure :slight_smile: