WordPress v4.5 and Visual Composer Compatibility Update

I find myself lucky that the notification arrived today. I will be on a vacation for the next two weeks after a few days, so if this notification was late or I had missed it somehow, my theme would have been disabled. Just a suggestion to Envato guys, please be gentle in disabling the theme on such issues because the theme authors are suffering consequences of other user’s mistakes.

Thank You Very much for taking notice )

What if the item is queued for review and was uploaded before the Visual Composer update and before WordPress 4.5 update. My item has Visual Composer version 4.11.1.

There is no chance my theme will be approved before the April 29. Will it be hard rejected so I can wait another 30-40 days for review? If you are going to hard reject that item because it has VC 4.11.1 I will remove it right away and upload it again with 4.11.2.1. I hope it won’t be hard rejected because I will lose several weeks.

If you don’t hard reject it I will push the update immediately after the theme is approved.

Hi Apalodi,

I’ve soft-rejected your theme so you’re able to provide your updated files for WP 4.5 and VC 4.11.2.1 and then the Review team will review as normal once they get to it (so it saves you unnecessary extra delay).

Hi @jremick, Please send an email to all buyers about it!

Yeah, @jremick you need to notify users about this that they need to hold off buying a VC license while the theme authors update their themes.

Hello,

I´m having got problems with css animation of images and icons with Visual Composer Update (4.11.2), for Wordpress 4.5- If I incluide any animation in settings in css animation, the image is not displayed in Web.
What is the cause? Are there any solution?
Thanks

@jremick We also have a theme in the queue for couple of weeks now and have VC version prior to WP 4.5 release. Can we also get it soft-rejected, so we can update it with recent plugin versions to avoid huge waiting delays?

@jremick

I’ve updated theme with newest VC version three days ago but still got email about this issue. Now I’ve updated theme description also (compatible with VC … ) as it is required in email and I suppose that is all I need to do?

Hi there, we had to use this in our theme to re-enable TGMPA update:

That’s all you’ll need to do. Thanks!

Hi MNKY,

I’ve now soft-rejected the theme for you to update its files. It will be reviewed normally once the reviewers get to it.

Hi qualitytelecom,

You’ll need to investigate that yourself, as we don’t provide that form of technical support. Thanks for understanding.

Thank you, appreciate it!

Hello
VC did a huge issue with images !!! VC does no optimize all images now i write mid,large,ect
VC show all image full size on everywhere on my site !!!
all my home page show Full size of each image !!!
my site is down :frowning: by that why
i should never update to WP 4,5 :frowning:

those does not work any more on VC

@screemking Hi, the first thing you have to do is to chill down :slight_smile: when the ship is drowning it does not help when sailors cry :slight_smile:

Now, things to do:

• if you have bought a separate license of Visual Composer plugin, make sure you have the latest version
  • in your WordPress home directory, open for editing the wp-config.php file and before the line which says "Absolute path to the WordPress directory. " add these lines to enable WordPress debugging:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false ); define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

More information here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

• install a plugin which monitors the debug file, like WP Log Viwer and eventually send the log output errors to Visual Composer author.

All done
WP Log Viewer show nothing
0 Debugg show

video about the error
with update wp 4,5 and with no update wp 4,5
https://openload.co/f/2gLzk4nF8FU/big_images.mp4

do i have to get back to old wp or i have to wait?
thank you

Good morning!
I need help.
I’m Using the Unite template to build the site www.marcelatropia.com.br.
Visual Composer stopped working after that Wordpress updated.
What should I do? Need help!

Thank you so much for bringing attention to the TGM Update “Bug”. I alerted them about this a month or so ago and nothing was done.