Wordpress Theme your opinion PLEASE !!!

Hello ThemeForest community,

I want your help please,
i created my theme wordpress and i submited it it took 15 days to be reviewed i recieved at first time the reply with this title : " Your uploaded item needs improvement " it was a soft rejected and this is the first time that i got a soft rejected and the comment of the reviewer was :

Working Demo URL is required!

nothing else just working demo URL !!! and they told me " You’re nearly there!
your item isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest. But don’t fret, we’d love to see you resubmit after making the changes outlined by the reviewer below. When you’re ready, you can upload your changes here. "

i provided after one week a working demo URL for my item and after some hours i got " Your item, has been rejected ", and they told me " unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, "

and i don’t understand why in first time they told i’m near and all what is missed is a demo URL !!!
Why after provided a demo URL my item was rejected in just few hours !!! and the problem they told it isn’t at the quality standard required !

PS: my Theme is valid on theme-check

what is the problem exactly ? do you have an idea !

Hi, it’s hard to say anything without seeing your theme. As of soft rejection, the reviewers do soft reject if your demo is not working which is logical - you might have a misprint in the url or temporary issues with your hosting company and if they hard rejected it you would need to wait another 15 days to get it reviewed. With soft reject your turn comes much faster so its done in favor of authors but that doesn’t yet mean that the work will be accepted / cannot be hard rejected.

Thank you for your reply “uiuxaesthetics”