Wordpress Theme Creation for Church Website

wordpress
freelancer

Our current church website is really outdated and needs an upgrade badly. I’ve been working with wordpress for many years but never got into development. Mostly because i have a lot of ideas, but not sure how to develop it. So as a starting point i created a PSD of the layout/design i’m looking for. I’m looking for someone to develop/help develop this into a wordpress theme for my church. As stated, i have quite a few features i’d like to see integrated and need some serious help.

A few of the features:

• re-occurring countdown in topbar to next service (widget or custom theme option)
  • custom sermon series display with sidebar of previous sermon series (vimeo for videos)
  • revolution slider integration
  • possible page builder integration for ease of page creation ( I want others who don’t know wordpress to be able to update the site)
  • Ministry Page is a basic 3-4 column portfolio that shows images and contact information for ministry leader on hover
  • Staff page (basic image with contact information and brief bio)

here are links to the pages i’ve designed so far in photoshop. I’m also open to design ideas/improvements

Main Page

Inner Page (sidebar) - Would also like a fullwidth page

Sermon Page

Looking for July 6

Hi,

The best plugin for page builder is Visual Composer.
Do you have some deadline for your site?
I am ready to start right away.
If you have some questions my skype ID is zgzeljko

Regards

I don’t have a hard timeline.

You can contact me over Skype and we can talk about your project.

Hi, you can contact me through my profile: https://themeforest.net/user/imithemes to get a custom quote for your theme. Thanks

Hey @dkbromley

Are you looking for a new theme, some custom work or just some recommendations on how you might improve the website?

There are a few people here who are happy to help you if customisation is what you’re after but let us know :slight_smile:

Hello, how are you?

i’m a web developer and designer.

You still need help?

Contact me on Skype: rafaeloliveira02

Best regards,

We have done similar to what you had shown so its easy for us to fix it.
You can contact me at pradeep.narava(Skype) or email me at pradeep.narava@brilliancetechsols.com,ready to start now.

Hey Mathew! I completed this project successfully. Close this thread please. Thanks.