Looking for a good WordPress Designer/Developer on long term basis

Hello there !
I am looking for a good wordpress designer/developer who should be able to create nice website from our purchased themes.

My requirement is that the Designer/Developer:

1. should be able to integrate the theme properly with the given host details.
  2. should be able to interact with the theme developer from ThemeForest if there are any issues with the theme.
  3. should be able to make nice home page and internal pages as per the guidelines and images provided.
  4. should be creative and tasteful while designing home page and internal pages. I don’t mind using dummy content.
  5. should be able to work creatively with revolution sliders
  6. should be well versed with latest trends in WP plugins
  7. should at-least have experience of building 5 to 10 website (Please provide links of your sites)

Immediate Projects to work on:
Currently, I have two websites which are to be made from themes purchased from the Themeforest. I need someone to jump into action to work on these.

Project Engagement:
Initially I will be engaging on these 2 projects but in future there will be enough projects to keep you busy for the entire month. :slight_smile:

Additional notes:
I am not very picky and strict as far you are showing your creativity and the work is coming out clean.

Feel free to drop me an email to discuss the details:

Hi Ki,
How are you?
To give you an exact idea about my two projects, here are the details:-

1. Purchased theme: Eduma 3.0 - This theme is already integrated on the host and the domain is active.
    I have to shapeup the home page a bit and there are about 15 internal pages to be made.
    We already have clicked image banner for home page which need to be added in the revolution slider.
    This site is for a Educational Tutor for grade 11-12. The Eduma theme already has internal pages with topics, forums, etc. The site structure for this site is ready. So what would be your quote and time line for this?
  2. Purchased theme: Onelife - This theme is already integrated with host and is live with one temporary home page. This is for a plastic surgeon and we have the content for each page ready with images. We need to make home page and approx. 30 internal pages. So what would be your quote and time line for this?

Best regards,

Thanks for asking. Hope you’re doing fine, too. As I stated before, please, contact me via the link above ( contact form ) to discuss the details. It’s not good idea to discuss in public

Hi,

Can we talk about one by one.

1. Eduma 3.0 Theme is very nice. Can you tell us the changes you want in the Theme. We can make the changes in the Child theme.

revolution slider is paid (Have you taken that also)

Can you please share some of the reference website so I can get an idea about your likes and dislike.
Can you brief about the Inner pages you want.

Regards

Adr

Hi,

I can start right away.

Here is my profile: https://themeforest.net/user/khalilthemes/portfolio

Many Thanks!
Ebrahim

Hi,
We are DGT-Themes. https://themeforest.net/user/dgt-themes/portfolio
We provide Theme and customization services WordPress.
We very happy to work with you.
Thanh you
DGT,

Hello,

You can check my portfolio here: http://www.johntorvik.com and you can contact me trough the johntorvik@outlook.com or the skype ID john.torvik .

P.S: I`ve worked to Kriesi, AA-team, ThemePunch and Alkaweb. So, I have a good experience with WordPress.

Thanks!

Hello @themeintegrator

I am interested to collaborate with you on the projects.

Check out my Portfolio. You can reach out to me over here