Wordpress MultiSite Licensing

Staff,

Thank you for the lovely 4 years, this is where I see that i need to stop spending money on codecanyon or even hire people from here.

I had sent an email to support team, expecting a reliable response, unlike contradictory statements which can be seen all over the forum.

There has never been a proper clarification on this.

@KingDog had posted that subdomains can be used here is the link to that thread (Locked) Products licensing for WordPress Multisite

And there are many other threads claiming subdomains doesn’t need a separate license.

Any way I am dropping stuff off my cart I had to buy 4 extended license items which itself was turning out to be very expensive as close to hiring 4 developers hourly for 720 hours a month from freelancing portals. I dont get it why would anyone pay anything above $3000 for a single extended license if it cannot be used for projects for ex. SaaS, I have already decided to hire freelancers instead because I need clear licensing on the extended items I was going to buy, I was willing to pay for extended to save time but as I see it now there is no real point of buying anything from Envato or Codecanyon for any serious projects, because neither the support or community really has a clear explanation on licensing and keeps all the buyers in a limbo with assumptions.

Have a good one,
Deepa