“WooCommerce Rental And Booking Plugin no rental fonction

I bought yesterday 10 April 2019 the plugin “WooCommerce Rental And Booking Plugin” There is no function of rental or booking contrary to its description and presentation. The authors do not answer my requests for explanation. Otherwise they asked me for my IDs. I offered them team viewer. No answer since. I ask to be reimbursed. Because the plugin does not make a reservation or rent!
Merci

Hello @benidag

If the plugin is not functioning as described, and you have already contacted the author, please open a Help Ticket at the Envato Help and Support

Our Help Team will be to investigate the refund request.

Thanks!

Thank you! I ‘v done it
I’ m new here! I dont know how to do! And I speek french!

I wrote but I do not have an answer yet. I do not know if it is sent to me by email or on the forum. So I should be able to see this forum. What is not for now!

Hello everyone How is it possible to not find a booking or rental function in a plugin that is said to be done for all bookings or rentals? The RnB - WooCommerce Rental & Booking plugin that was sold to me does not offer me these functions. Why? What to do? The author does not answer! Is it like that on ENVATO MARKET?

Hi

You already open support ticket. So, please keep patience, you will get reply from support. They will review your request and will assist you.

Thanks

Ok! Merci! Je croyais qu’il n’y avait personne acause du silence!

Merci

Le ven. 12 avr. 2019 à 10:49, mgscoder via Envato Forums envato@discoursemail.com a écrit :

Hi, You can buy Rental Woocommerce here: https://themeforest.net/item/ireca-rental-system-wordpress-theme/22452928

Thank you

Hello everyone
Can someone give me an address (URL) of a site that uses this plugin "Booking and rental plugin system!
Thank you !