Equipment rental booking for WP / WC

we are looking for a rental / booking wordpress plugin that will also be able to work along side a standard sales.
IE. a product can be booked and a product can be bought and a single invoice will populate correctly. We have been using WooCommerce Bookings from Automatic, but there are constant issues with other random plugins that we use. Is this normal or is there a plugin available that works?

Hi biembie !

Till now i have created many great plugins, web applications and scripts which can be seen from my products page. Regarding your rental booking for wp plugin i can deliver great results and can also add more features and modules to it at a minimal development fee. Please contact via my envato profile so that we may proceed next.

Regarding other third party plugins you will always face issues and troubles. So i recommend to have your own plugin for this purpose. You may even sell at any platform and earn good money as well. :smile:

And you will make updates and give support?

Yes i will provide updates and complete support as well

It will be an exclusive plugin copyrighted to you and you may use at multi sites and can even sell anywhere in the world.

Please contact via my envato profile so that we may proceed next.

I am ready to proceed next