Win $250 and applaud our amazing mods by joining our official moderator T-shirt design contest!

My entry, Good luck everyone. :clap:

3 Likes

4 Likes

very nice idea!

Aaaaaand that’s a wrap! Submissions have officially closed

:gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift: :gift:

The moderators have started their voting process and we’ll be posting the winner here very soon :slight_smile:

Stay tuned for more updates!

8 Likes

waiting patiently <3

Waiting all day .every moment

Ladies and Gentlemen…

It was a harsh fought-contest and we’ve seen some genuinely amazing T shirt designs. In fact, there was a brief period where we genuinely considered leaving Envato, moving to Tahiti and conducting a small but successful T-Shirt printing enterprise.

Our retirement plans aside. I’m pleased to announce the Mods have voted and we have officially chosen a winner…

The winner, as decided by our amazing moderator team:

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:Huge congratulations to @truenorthstudio!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

What can we say?To us, our moderators are champions of the forums, wielding their keyboards with skill, dash and precision, servicing community members seeking help, vanquishing evil babaji spam and diligently articulating the intricacies of Envato Fee structures.

This shirt spoke to them. Heck, I think it spoke to all of us. @truenorthstudio has won $250 and a copy of the printed T shirt design. I’ll be in contact to arrange that very shortly.

On behalf of the mods and myself, I’d like to offer an absolutely giant thank-you to everyone who participated to make this contest so successful. In fact, we just might do it all over again next year :wink:

21 Likes

Congratz to the winner! Really nice print.

1 Like

Congratulations @truenorthstudio :clap:

1 Like

Congrats! Looking forward to stepping out on the dancefloor and strutting my stuff with my groovy new t-shirt. The ladies will love it.

5 Likes

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should still consider the “Roll on Tuesday” shirt for clubbing :smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @truenorthstudio! Nice slogan :smiley:

1 Like

Nice, congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very well deserved :clap: Congratulations! @truenorthstudio

1 Like

Congrats @truenorthstudio… you deserve it. great design.

1 Like

Thanks everyone! There were some really great designs all-round, glad to be a part of the envato community! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Years Old Topic