why wp themes removed from envato elemnts ?????!!!!!!

hi im download 1 item and using on wordpress
im try to download latest version to work with latest wp
but icant find this theme again on envato elements!!!
vagabonds personal travel lifestyle blog wordpress theme

Hi,

Open a Envato Element Help Ticket Hope You Will Received An Official Answer. Envato Element Help Center

Thanks!

Hi @gorbigorba.

Did you previously see the theme listed on Elements? If so, it may have been removed by the author - the Elements item library changes regularly.

If you saw that theme on ThemeForest, it may not be available on Elements - there will be different items available through each of those sites.

2 Likes

yes i download and install it on wordpress
elements-vagabonds-personal-travel-lifestyle-blog-theme-7HVLWE2-2018-10-09.zip
its bad i cant access to latest version :frowning: i edited and love this theme and have no money to buy this theme! so sad

https://elements.envato.com/vagabonds-personal-travel-lifestyle-blog-theme-7HVLWE2

1 Like

Hmm. It looks like that one is still available on ThemeForest, so the author may have chosen to remove it from their Elements listings:

1 Like

Same with me. I used couple of themes for clients websites and now they are now not available anymore to download. It looks to me that the Authors list there themes, remove them after a while and hope that we purchase the theme to get the latest version.

I am almost on the end of my subscription and not sure if i want to keep going if themes and plugins get removed all the time.

Few themes that are removed that i downloaded and used for client projects:

Life Fitness - Gym&Sport WordPress Theme

Ology — Education and Courses WordPress Theme

Kingstudio - Studio WordPress Theme

Life Fitness - Gym&Sport WordPress Theme

The Builders - Construction WordPress Theme

NEX-Contact - WordPress Contact Form Builder

Renty - Car Rental & Booking PSD Template

WP Mega Menu Pro

my theme not working with latest wp (many erros)
can u tell me what should i do !?!
i config this theme
i dont have much time to config again and install new theme!!!
helppppppppppppppppp please

is there any guaranty i download another theme from envato elements and not delet again ?
sry for my bad english :((

any newss?