Why was my psd rejected?

Hello, i have a rejected psd and i don’t really know why and what to do improve it, can you guys give me some feedback?

This is the message of the reviewer:

Unfortunately your submission Lumiere PSD isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Thank you for your submission.

Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as graphics, layout, colors, etc. Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for ThemeForest. Further, PSD templates category requires templates with higher quality in terms of design and aesthetically. It has to be pixel perfect, details, professional, unique, eye pleasing and balance.

And this is the design:

Work a little more on typography. I think you may get a better match than comfortaa and if you want to use it increase a bit of letter spacing.

Under the what we do section one of the word can be found inappropriate as far as I know.

Under the recent photos the thin hover effect in ALL seems to be a little too much .

In the testimonials section the picture looks a little odd.

That’s all I found!

Personal Opinion!

Good day ahead! :blush:

hi , i personally thin that your job is cool in a general way and i know that u have put some nice effort in what u 've created and we can see it in the result , however, i am personally now really fond of the kind of serif a bit old style typo that u put in this work, i tend to believe that this is not really in keeping with the rather modern and trendy style of the site , if u wanna know i feel …

Hey, thank yo for your feedback :slight_smile:

I wanted to give this website a specific feel, and that font matches, i fail to see how this is not a modern website… But thank you for your feedback

i think that u did not get it … i said that this is a modern website … but the font doesn’t really match with this modern style indeed, as it looks a bit old according to me , that’s my opinion … now u are free not to take my opinion into account if u do not like it, i just tried to help. Besides, me, as any other guy who will answer this thread, none of us know what is the real reason why u got rejected … that’s only in the mind of the reviewers, so we tell you how we feel as designers , there’s nothing else that we can do