Hard reject , please help me

My psd theme has been rejected , any help please ?

Unfortunately your submission Bamia - Personal Blog PSD template isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission.

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Thank you for your submission.

Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as graphics, layout, colors, etc. Overall template typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for ThemeForest. Further, PSD templates category requires templates with higher quality in terms of design and aesthetically. It has to be pixel perfect, details, professional, unique, eye pleasing and balance.

It’s difficult to tell from one page but generally it’s nice.

However the typography on titles could be improved and it’s not really anything unique or stand out but it really depends on what the other pages look like too

It’s a good start. But not unique enough, I think you should try another heading font :slight_smile: