Why reject the item ?

Hi, I’m almost new, the first item to be uploaded to me
An email has been sent stating that the item was rejected
But the reason was not mentioned. Can you write a list of reasons for rejection

To take the right action next time

2 Likes

Hi @hcptop8,

It’s because you have checked for Daily summery emails in your email settings, it is default checked settings.

Check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

You should checked Item review notifications for your Item review notifications (approve or soft/hard rejected) email.

Thanks

I already did it

I received a message telling me that the item was strongly rejected but there is no reason to refuse

It is Daily summery emails not Item review notifications email.

When you checked the ’ Item review notifications’ options?

If the item got hard rejected then you should received email telling you that your item got rejcted because of Quality Standard. and email subject line should contains the word “Rejected”.

I made the selection yesterday (after it disappeared from the site, I noticed and did it)

This message to me contains the name of my project that I wanted to receive a response to

I don’t care about the message now because I’ve turned on notifications

I care now, how do I know the exact reason for the refusal?

Please help me to find out why my item was rejected

My Item Name :
Barmjli - Landing Page Portfolio for Photographer

@mgscoder
@ki-themes

you have done the checked after the review done. So, from the next submit you will get your item review notification email.

Can I Get Feedback For My Hard Rejected Item?

• Unfortunately, Envato Quality and Help Teams are not able to provide feedback/critique or advice for Hard Rejected items.
  • We know it can be frustrating to have a submission rejected and hope that you won’t be discouraged.
  • We encourage you to take advantage of the many talented and helpful community members who choose to provide constructive feedback on Envato forums.

More information here: https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000471923-Rejected-Items

As you can’t guarantee feedback from envato, you can always share your demo link here to get community feedback

It’s probably the generic message anyway:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “XXX and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately, this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

1 Like

Thank You :heart:

It happens. I have faced this most of the time you have to make sure to follow the best practices and best strategies to make this happen. You have to follow the simple path. Never make it tough for your self.

Thank you so much. This was super informative. I have gone through your topic in-depth and found out this is superb. Thank you so much.