Why my theme was hard rejected?

My theme was hard rejected and I cannot submit again, Can I know the reason why it was rejected, It is a simple HTML theme.

Here is the demo link: http://demo.iciphers.com/projects/next-level-energy/

Can someone tell me the reason, envato didnot mention any reason in the rejection email.

Hi,

Your item quality isn’t ready for themeforest.I think you have to more study/research about Envato>themeforest HTML category item quality for approving.

Thanks!

As far I have checked with respect I would like to say your design is very intro level not standard for Envato market. You have to study more. There is no alternative to know the Market standard first. Please study more on trending Items of this market. You have to provide best UI, have to put some premium aesthetics design. So don’t worry just spend some more times on the market to know the quality standard. Please study more on trending Items of this market especially released within the last 12 months.

I don’t get it?

I agree. Makes no sense to be honest.

I’m the one who developed it for them, It’s my generic theme. I have all copyrights.

You need to check with support but am pretty sure that as an exclusive author you can’t sell it to a client then sell it again here

1 Like