Is an expert can explain why my theme rejected?

I think i have implemented all requirements from this url. But my theme rejected. It has theme options, demo import feature, documantation site, and all requirements.

They said “and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.”

Please explain me. Why theme is rejected?

demo: link

1 Like

Way to improve

Understand the market if the market already contains a best design than you why should they accept you. So the point is your item should me competitive to the newest items released in the marketplace and compare your item with the newest release. You itself reject your item

Try to partnership with very good design HTML templates( good sales )
If you really wants to be an author don’t lose hope

I think my design is good, and theme got premium features. Also reviewer said “Your theme is interesting, but got some problems…” I just wonder, what is that problems? Margins, paddings or typography.

Hi, with respect I think you got rejected because of your design bugs: https://prnt.sc/p9c6v6

1 Like

Thank you. But how you can see this? I can’t see. Did you reload page may be it is cache problem?

In Firefox browser :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah :sweat_smile: it is my false :nauseated_face: and surprised me. This time, i will test in all browsers.

1 Like

Btw, reviewer said “unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.” what he was mean?

Hi

This mean your item got hard rejected and already hard rejected Item again resubmit not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload. So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item. Then you can submit it with a new title.

Thanks

New title is a new theme name?

yes just name rest part of the title you can unchanged, otherwise you can use previous name (ideabox) but you have to mention you have done significant changes and resubmit the item.

1 Like

Updated theme. Can you check again please? If you see any bug please tell me. Thanks.

Now fine in FF, the FF issue fixed. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you i will submit again. But i don’t understand before reply. Am i have to change theme name, or just change Tf request title?

in your case ideabox is name and full title you have provided is your item full title. As I have mentioned in my previous reply already hard rejected Item again resubmit not acceptable by envato. But You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and if you would like to keep previous title as it was then you should to mention that you have made significant changes and fix exisiting errors. Rest thing you should take your own decision. Thanks

Simply put, fixing this one error is probably not enough … Hard reject means that overall the quality of your theme is too poor. I know this is frustrating.

@mgscoder thank you. I sent for review again.
@greathemes_com I don’t know. In the previous review, he was talk about only design issues.

And it is my last try. If again reject, i will give up.

This text:

unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

generally means that you can’t re-submit item again until you make significant changes. But what exactly “significant” means is hard to say. I also got a hard rejection and I changed sooooo much.

What kind of changes? Can you explain please?

It is quite difficult because you do not know exactly what to change. I didn’t know either. In general, I changed a lot in the whole page, worked on each element, distances, typography, colors. It’s hard to say what elements the tester didn’t like.