Why my template is rejected

hi there. i cannot understand why my template is rejected

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwHLLQ9P_t4

Hi Gooo_VFX, You have lots of great items in your portfolio but when it comes to this one, I think It has not enough quality for being on videohive or does not have something new to be on the site. Rejection is for only quality criteria of the item.

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely the quality is the problem. I mean you reveal the logo with just an opacity fade-in from the smoke… No extra movements of the logo or any other innovative effects. Plus that “real” reflection effect on the logo seems very outdated. That might have worked 10-15 years ago when smoke pre-renders were innovative and opacity fade-in was enough when accompanying such an “impressive visual”, but now those times are long gone.

On the other hand, if your logo concept and idea were superb, fresh, and new, yeah maybe just a fade-in could be enough (although a more intricate one still would be better), if there are a lot of other amazing things going on besides the reveal itself. But now this is not the case. Take this is a learning point and do better next time, good luck! :smiley:

P.S. for the love of god when submitting to Envato either use its logo or some other generic, not recognizable logo. But not the logo of a different marketplace lol.

1 Like

hi bro. Really Thank you very much for your reply, your suggestion helped me lot to understand my mistake on this template. I accept all the mistake which your telling on this template. surely I will clear all the mistake on my next template thank you very very very much bro

hi Atamotion , Really Thank you very much for your reply, your suggestion helped me lot to understand my mistake on this template. I accept all the mistake which your telling on this template. surely I will clear all the mistake on my next template thank you very very very much bro