why envato rejected my template?

I am very frustrated and i’m starting to give up, i’ve uploaded a couple of templates,
non of them got accepted,

i keep getting hard reject.
Anyone have a guess ?

promo video

space logo reveal

The mail from envato:
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Magic Cards Promo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

Thanks.

Hi. I guess the promo video is not very useful for customers, you should think about that before starting a project. Look other promo templates already approved to see the difference. And the space logo, my opinion is that the animation is kind of weird, even when your intention is to make it weird, motion should flow visually, I think this is not the case. Anyway, is just my subjective opinion.
Don´t give up! Rejections are a common thing here because Videohive has a top quality level.
:+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! i guess the promo video is not useful for selling products…

1 Like